By Sadginger - 21/12/2015 23:45 - United Kingdom - Redhill

Spicy
Today, the man I have been in a long-distance relationship with for 2 years told me he has been cheating on me for 6 months, and that he's leaving me for her. I'm due to fly out to see him next week on a non-refundable ticket. He insists that, "we can still hang out, just not have sex". FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 285
You deserved it 2 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lexiieeex3 32

I could just say "you deserve better" but OP that really just sucks. Think of this as a mini vacation. Treat yourself and forget this loser.

Well if you can afford a hotel, make a holiday of it.

Comments

lexiieeex3 32

I could just say "you deserve better" but OP that really just sucks. Think of this as a mini vacation. Treat yourself and forget this loser.

Agreed. Instead of going to his place she can go live in any hotel and enjoy alot.

Hire a hitman, and fly him out instead

Don't forget to bring a lighter and gasoline to emulate his house

Why can't you guys just say "burn down" instead of trying to be all multisyllabic and shit?

i feel really sorry for u... least of the least its better than u flying there and finding out urself

michaelaranda 28

That's really unfortunate. Try to sell the ticket online if the airline lets you change the name on the ticket. If not, just take this as a loss and forget about him. I hope you can find a way to enjoy your holiday despite this incident.

Oh great - friends without the benefits! Poor you op - I don't know where your ex boyfriend lives but if it's somewhere interesting you could maybe book into a hotel and do some sightseeing? Just to make the best of a bad situation?

lexiieeex3 32

Damn, I'm sorry OP. I'd personally call the airline and explain the whole thing. You might get someone to at least change the destination? Hope it all works out for you.

Well if you can afford a hotel, make a holiday of it.

Not everyone is a Lorena Bobbitt, please don't encourage them to be one.