By Wow. Really? - 29/04/2013 18:07 - United States - Columbus

Today, my fiancée broke off our engagement. For some bizarre reason, she'd hidden a pair of expensive boots and her iPad underneath our ride-on mower. I turned the mower on and destroyed both without realizing it. According to her, the fault is all mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 847
You deserved it 4 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aldwin_fml 7
Wizardo 33

Your fiancé is crazy, definitely dodged a massive bullet with this one... btw run or its gonna be you under that lawn mower next...

Comments

JFloUnknown 24

Does nobody else keep their expensive items under their lawn mowers? Thieves never suspect it.

crazytwinsmom 25

Thieves will start looking there now.

skyttlz 32

Somewhere there's a theif who just read that... Now thieves will look there.

She sounds intensely psychotic. Best wishes on figuring everything out, OP!

She was looking for a good excuse to relieve her conscience after leaving you.

Stupid reason due to a stupid tactic.

Well, as a fiance/gentelman you could offer to buy replacements. However, this situation looks a lot like some kind of crazy trap that was prepared in advance. So maybe she wasn't worth paying for replacements.

Sounds lie she planned that just so she could call off the engagement so yeah that makes her a well crazy, also if that wasn't the plan then well she's crazy either way you defs dodged a bullet there OP. Still sucks though hopefully you meet someone who isn't crazy next time.

hey at least u know what a huge bitch she is before the wedding! You dodges a huge bullet, now go find yourself a lady who isn't crazy as ****

bimbim_fml 6

Do you have a cat or a dog? If yes, there is a chance it was the pet who hid the objects.

FlowerMama 20

A dog? Maybe. But somehow, I don't see a cat dragging an iPad around.

Maybe she was cheating and the boots were a gift and she had evidence on her iPad? Why else would you hide stuff in a lawn mower? OP destroyed the evidence!

I'm not sure if she did it on purpose to have an excuse to break up with you, or she is just so stupid she thought that was a good hiding place.