By FML1994 - 14/06/2009 17:20 - United States

Today, my family was discussing the new rules of the house we are moving in. They told my sister she couldn't have any boys in her room. They didn't tell me I couldn't have any girls in my room. Even my parents think I can't get a girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 264
You deserved it 4 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CassandraBear93 0

Thats just how parents are, way more protective over their "little girl" when it comes to the opposite sex

Maybe they specifically aren't forbidding you to have girls in your room...

Comments

Your parents just gave you a good opportunity.

jnic 0

Um, you do realize this is the traditional sexism that parents dish out to their kids? Girls can't handle themselves apparently, and guys will outsmart them and take advantage of their girly weakness every time... guys on the other hand can pwn all the bitches they want and they're the MAN. I'll never be like that with my kids.

Jakester 0

hmmm I see a loophole in this... get a girl in your room and if they say anything say 'well you didnt say that I couldnt have girls in my room"

jnic 0

Okay, so I read above, and there's also the pregnancy argument. Hm... So, if it happens to someone ELSE's daughter, it's not your problem OR your parents' problem. It's not like they would expect their son to actually help take care of the baby or anything, and be a decent human being. Ha, **** that. He's off scott free! It doesn't take two to make a baby, or anything. Amirite? DUR HUR.

inam83 0

I don't think they meant it that way, but only you really know the situation. Might they just be overprotective of her? I had more freedom at 13 than my sister did when she was 17.

Well now if you do bring a girl home, they can't get mad at you because they never said you couldn't. Better for you!

Shizden 0

When you have a boy, you have to worry about one penis. When you have a girl, you have girl you have to worry about all of them. Also, maybe they think your a mature, responsible person and trust that you won't do any sexual actions and trust you to remain abstinent

fosizzlemynizzlE 0

is your sister older than you? they might think that you can't get a girlfriend, but then again they must just think that you're to young and didn't need to be told anyway. w.e, either way, if your mad about it, just go out and **** some chick.

FMLGirl1991 0

Maybe they trust you enough so they don't have to make that rule ooooooorrrrrrr you're actually allowed to have whoever you want in your room. I say test this and find out which it is!