By FML1994 - 14/06/2009 17:20 - United States

Today, my family was discussing the new rules of the house we are moving in. They told my sister she couldn't have any boys in her room. They didn't tell me I couldn't have any girls in my room. Even my parents think I can't get a girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 265
You deserved it 4 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CassandraBear93 0

Thats just how parents are, way more protective over their "little girl" when it comes to the opposite sex

Maybe they specifically aren't forbidding you to have girls in your room...

Comments

kiit23 0

My dad did this to me, I wasn't allowed to have boys in my room at all, but my brother could have girls in his room with the door closed. He had a girlfriend, and all my friends were guys. Fair? Definitely not. Rules should apply to all or none.

Or your parents are sexists. I hate parents who restrict their daughters yet let their sons do whatever they want. Yeah, men and women are different, but when it comes to these types or rules, they should apply to all or none.

Panicattackx5 0

Oi. I hate when people take crap like this too personal. If you're gonna be a pussy about THAT, its no wonder why you're never going to get a girl.

To #91, your sister was a pussy for letting her parents bitch her around to begin with. I used to merely walk out of my house.

well get a chick in ur room lol, pretty sure that they wouldnt care as much if u were scoring than if they thought some other guy was taking advantag of their prescoius daughter

It's not an FML, your parents are just sexist. Well then I guess it is an FML. Funny though that since most parents don't have rules against girls stating over with guys, she can just go to guys' places whenever she wants. It all works out in the end!

aww, i am sure that isnt true. my parents havent told me i cant have boys in my room, cause they think i am still their "little girl"...pfft.

gingermonster16 0

Well, when you do get one eventually it sounds like you're good to go.

@7- I'll guess that the OP is 14 or 15 from his name Hey, like everyone else said, they probably aren't as worried about you getting pregnant.

It doesn't mean anything. Seriously. Doesn't mean they think you can't get laid, but maybe you should already know better, eh? Maybe your sister's just a **** or needs to be told.