By fuuuuuh - 20/07/2012 05:47 - United States - Santa Cruz

Today, my family of five and I decided to have homemade sushi. We did not prepare the fish correctly, and now we all have excruciating food poisoning. The worst part? We only have one bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 792
You deserved it 30 918

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SuperDerp 8

What a cool and original pun about food poisoning.... This has not been said on other food poisoning FMLs or anything....

Comments

saIty 17

Invade all the neighbor's bathroom! If not possible, one can use the bathroom sink, one can use the kitchen sink, one can use the toilet, and the other two can share the bathtub.

Shit happens... Get it cause they have to... Never mind, sorry OP!!! Thats a really shitty situation!!!

If your comment contains: a) an explanation to a pun or b) two terrible puns, don't even bother posting it. It will be thumbed down.

klovemachine 24

Maybe if we ignore these terrible puns they will go away :O

My stomach can handle everything. Give that unprepared sushi to me.

peachesncreem 21

53 - just the thought of a gas station bathroom floor was enough to make me vomit a little. Ugh!

Alastrina_fml 20

Sushi-grade fish is only sold to the sushi restaurants, to my knowledge. Also, the salmon used in sushi bars is always Atlantic salmon. For some reason, Pacific salmon is only good for cooking, not for serving raw. I hate to say it, but as a fellow Californian, you brought it on yourself.

That's why my dad and I bought sushi grade tuna from a fish shop last week? Mmm Tuna Tataki... Sear for 30 seconds on each side, no longer.

TheDrifter 23

A lot of asian markets in LA and Sacramento carry sushi grade fish. The problem isn't usually in finding the right fish, but in teaching people what "clean" means before preparation.

thiscrazything 1

I have seen it sold at Sams club as well.

krylonpony 3

Wonder if Bear Grylls ever did this in like..Greenland or something and Didnt shit because the stool contained heat for survival. Yet he still drank his piss for hydration in a winter wonderland.

You have 6 people in one house with 1 bathroom?

Not everyone can afford too many bathrooms.

you know what do they do in India - take a steel mug called Lota fill it with water and go in the lap of nature- the fields... but i dont suppose u will be able to do that:-P

Every one of "that's a shitty situation" needs to be moderated in my opinion. They are overused, not funny and the person posting it lacks originality. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh or me being a dick but that's how I feel.

lelo007 11

Looks like it's time for a family vacation to the ER.

I hope you were able to maki-run for the bathroom, and your stomach wasabi-t better afterwards. If not, then then the food poisoning episode is tobiko-ntinued at a friend's/neighbor's house, and hopefully they weren't too crabby about it. That's all the sushi puns I could muster. That was a HUGE stretch. I apologize in advance.

In the words of Ted Nugent. "It's a Free for All!"

NEVER quote that nut job. His level of insanity is on par with Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin.

I know! Saw him live in concert. You could see the crazy in his eyes from the eleventh row.