By SwedishBozo - 15/03/2009 01:30 - United States

Today, my family and I were at a restaurant. We're Swedish and love talking about people in our language because no one ever understands here. I decided to comment about how ugly the girl at the next table was. She turned around and goes "Dra åt helvete." That's Swedish for "Go to hell." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 885
You deserved it 326 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's what you get for trying to be smart

I did that before when someone thought they were being clever talking mess about me in Spanish. It's a good way to knock someone down a peg.

Comments

haahha vad ? , varför pratar du om folk .. men svenska är ett fantastiskt språk. jag ar halv svensk:)

yo ****** #74 why dont you just shut the **** up dirtbag

well isnt that just effing rude? if your going to say something hurtful about someone you might as well say it so they can hear it or understand it. otherwise things like this happen :)

OMG my sister and I do this all the time! NO ONE speaks Swedish here, so we've never had this happen.

SwedishRower137 0

Totally not your fault! i'm swedish too and this happens to us a lot too!! i feel bad sometimes, but then i remember i REALLY don't like americans, so whatever!

mayhembaby 0

#102 you're such a ******* asshole. there are so many countries that this could've taken place in, like Canada and Australia. there's nothing wrong with being american and you're being horribly stereotypical. you can go to hell you dick.

linzey 0

you so deserve that. maybe next time you won't be so rude.

Minstrels 0

lol Jackass. Just be glad they didn't do more than just tell you that. There's plenty of people who would've.

k obviously there are swede;s everywhere...... canada and america are so mixedd ... so ... ? its not ok too talk about someone in front of them without recieving a comment... even if your talking swedish.. spanish...arabic like i dont think it matters what language your speaking in just be more aware that the country is mixed and that maybe the person next to you speaks the same language .. just sayin....................