By SwedishBozo - 15/03/2009 01:30 - United States

Today, my family and I were at a restaurant. We're Swedish and love talking about people in our language because no one ever understands here. I decided to comment about how ugly the girl at the next table was. She turned around and goes "Dra åt helvete." That's Swedish for "Go to hell." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 885
You deserved it 326 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's what you get for trying to be smart

I did that before when someone thought they were being clever talking mess about me in Spanish. It's a good way to knock someone down a peg.

Comments

zombiebrains 0

Now you know to keep your rude comments to yourself in any and all languages.

how could you not have deserved that you asshole.

i hope your conscience eats you alive

how rude to gossip about other people.. i love hearing other languages, it's beautiful to have diversity, but if you're using it to gossip about other people you should have the guts to say it in english.

CuteNClassic 0

Wow. Do you feel better about yourself now that you've called someone you don't even know, ugly? Way to go! You fail. And to the rest of you that agree with him or high class citizen #9 (@@), karma's a bitch. :-)

abfracadabfra 0

wow, you really deserve that for being so mean I mean, chances are someone will understand you, and why would you even do that with your family anyways! Crazy...

jayhawk63 0

Thank you #48. How is this an FML for you? Get over yourself, you're the one who was being the asshole, accept the consequences.

You deserved that one...tönt...but I love how people here get on their high horses...

boohya86 0

lol this is so funny, i hate when that happens though I always wanted to learn a language that not many ppl speak so i could talk about them. Talkin about ppl is one of my favorite past times. #3 calm down everybody does it, maybe u should try it and stop takin things serious that are online....

gqduck 0

You deserved that. You're a jerk.