By SwedishBozo - 15/03/2009 01:30 - United States

Today, my family and I were at a restaurant. We're Swedish and love talking about people in our language because no one ever understands here. I decided to comment about how ugly the girl at the next table was. She turned around and goes "Dra åt helvete." That's Swedish for "Go to hell." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 885
You deserved it 326 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's what you get for trying to be smart

I did that before when someone thought they were being clever talking mess about me in Spanish. It's a good way to knock someone down a peg.

Comments

tommyk 0

dont be so hard on this guy, i think thats hilarious and if shes ugly who cares if she heard u

kellster 2

That's what you get for being a rude asshole!

Uzpuutiigais meesls, dabuuji peec nopelniem :P

okay number 3 i bet you've never talked about someone in your life. get the hell of your high horse anyone could have done this

dabears554 0

people like you are the reason people are racist.

sillybxtch 0

Oh common, everyone talks shit, it's human nature. You people call it ignorant or being an asshole because you can relate to the ugly chick.. and awww, POOR YOU. In actuality, it's TRUTH and REALITY. It's called freedom of speech. It's a cruel, harsh world, darlings, and if you can't take the heat, get the **** outta the kitchen.

That's why you never assume what languages people can understand or speak. You got exactly what you deserved. Next time, realize you're not nearly as cool as you think you are for being able to trash talk about others - in a public place, when said person is only a few feet away - without feeling the consequences, even if you think they don't understand.

I know everyone makes fun of people. I'll willingly admit I do. But do you really have to be so much of a cowardice asshole to make fun of her in a different language, thinking that she wouldn't understand it? If you're gonna make fun of someone, grow a pair and say it in a language that you think they speak. Or better yet, just shut your mouth and keep shit to yourself [yeah, I know, I should follow my own advice].

That's what you get for being a doucher.

WIDRR 0

wooh #3. and to the writer you really should go to hell you ******* bitch. your a little prick.