By suppressinggags - 18/03/2016 19:45 - United States - Kennett

Today, I found out that my stepsister loves sticking random household objects in her ear in an attempt to collect ear wax. I found out when I walked in on her trying to pick all the wax out of the bristles of my toothbrush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 523
You deserved it 1 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Her ear canal must be huge to fit a tooth brush in!

Tell her to use a ******* q-tip. That is disgusting

Comments

dca101 23

That's disgusting OP! Start using her things to clean the toilet until she stops.

Her ear canal must be huge to fit a tooth brush in!

Never use that tooth brush again, that's for sure.

That's so nasty, I guess that toothbrush is hers now though.

Tell her to use a ******* q-tip. That is disgusting

You're not even supposed to do that really. It just ends up pushing the wax on further

Been using a qtip my entire life never had a problem

Doesn't mean it won't cause one though. Really you aren't supposed to 'clean' your ears because that's what ear wax does.

YourOpinionSucks 22

You aren't technically supposed to use q tips to remove earwax, but if it works, it works. Been using them all of my life and have had my ears checked many times, never once have I had impacted or clogged up ears. It really comes down to the person and their ears. If you aren't good with your hands and your ears get gunked up, buy a twenty dollar ear cleaning kit, seriously.

lexiieeex3 32

That's just disgusting and quite honestly, disrespectful. I would confront her on that, using someone else's belongings, especially those that go into your mouth, without their permission for such a vile act is abhorrent.

askullnamedbilly 33

After you tell her to never EVER stick someone else's possessions into any of the various holes and crevices of her body again, get her to go see a doctor. Our ears are self-cleaning and even a q-tip can damage them and push the ear wax deeper into the canal. I cringe to think what she could've done with the bristles of a toothbrush.

And here I thought the most disturbing thing you could catch someone doing with your toothbrush was masturbating with it ... So wrong .