Too much of a good thing

By Anonymous - 14/09/2020 17:02

Spicy
Today, after my girlfriend warned me she has the condition hypersexuality and like a fool I thought I’d landed on my feet, or on my back as it were, do you have any idea how bad sex is when you have it between 5 and 10 times a day for over a year? It’s basically a chore at this point. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 873
You deserved it 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to invest in a toy chest lol. Or if you’re open to it, maybe it’d be best to open your relationship so she can split her “needs” between partners?

Comments

Time to invest in a toy chest lol. Or if you’re open to it, maybe it’d be best to open your relationship so she can split her “needs” between partners?

You can, but if you do she will immediately start sleeping with your best friend. It's not her fault, just the way of things

dude how do you organize so much. also must say you never know what you have until its gone

I probably would have tapped out of tapping that after a few weeks.

You know there are these wonderful inventions that look and feel like penises but are made of rubber and silicone. Perhaps she could invest in some.

I’m not joking when I say this; she might need therapy

I agree! It could of been more from something traumatic in her childhood. I learnt that the hard way with someone I knew.

When I was but a youngin’ an old man once imparted some wise words on me. Now I’m the old man I’ll let you all in on the secret. “Men think they want a woman with a high sex drive, until they date a woman with a high sex drive.”

There is the possibility that it's physical. There is a condition where a woman has too much pressure on her sec organs, and the only way to relieve it is to organize, andvthe relief is only VERY temporary. It may also be hormonal.

This right here. Any situation that was featured on TALES FROM THE CRYPT is a classic "reality not living up to the fantasy" problem.

Susan Yee 9

She needs a brain scan, hormone check and therapy.

jfigley 5

That would make me wonder, how many guys does she have on the side when she's not dating or have a boyfriend?? That would worry me. Thats pretty nuts tho, how do you have sex that many times a day? Do you or she not work? She also must want sex right after finishing or damn near close to it....might as well stay naked all day....

julfunky 29

Hypersexuality and having constant sex with your boyfriend doesn’t mean you’ll sleep with every Tom, Dick, and Harry that walks by.

That is a treatable condition that almost always has a under lying medical issue. time for her to get some help