By Anonymous - 02/11/2009 02:40 - United States

Today, I flew to see the guy that I've been in love with for 3 years. We spent the day at Walmart. To buy a plunger. After I blocked up the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 012
You deserved it 9 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jamila123 5

eww. Rule number one, never take a shit in a guys house your just starting to date.

I thought rule number one was to always have Plan B pills and a coat hanger ready... Or have I been going about life the wrong way?

Comments

woooo! mudbutt! you belong on people of walmart :]

aaaaa12345_fml 0

Also, please remember to use complete sentences, not fragments.

...because some people can only think in sentences, not words...

82 - Don't really think she did it on purpose, it's also not really her fault.

jamila123 5

eww. Rule number one, never take a shit in a guys house your just starting to date.

I thought rule number one was to always have Plan B pills and a coat hanger ready... Or have I been going about life the wrong way?

TenebrificTurtle 0

She shouldn't have tried to flush the baby!

bobbymullet 11

^ uhmm..alright. soo. I personally would consider that a winnnnn. xD

jisaac09 25

LOL???? WTF??? it took you all day to pick out a plunger.... "we need to make this quick, ***** getting all over my floor" "wait, should we get the wooden handle or the plastic one" "this one dont feel like a good enough one to unclog ur epic shit" "maybe we should go to another walmart this one dont seem to have the selection i desire" "but this one comes with a mini plunger for the sink"..... ????????????

Shit Happens!! YOU did not mess up his toilet in one use, not matter what you blew into it. He has probably been flushing condoms, that will back things up in no time. Poor you, in so many ways.

Not true, I can destroy a toilet in a single use. It's quite easy, for us special people who go once a week...

my goodness you sound proud. Yuck!!!!!

Some day you'll remember this and laugh about it!

How is she stupid? Just wondering , if I stay at someones place, she said she flew there, I do crunches in their bathroom! What do you wait till you fly home?

Aww shit happens! xD I hope he gets over it, I'm sure he will.

Does he live in Aspen? And are you a limo driver?

jisaac09 25

Dumb and Dumber??? I'm pretty sure it was the pet groomer. But its ok, im pretty sure they'll let you play in the next one...

Look on the bright side, it could be worse. XD The first time I flew to see the guy I love, I destroyed the toilet at his parents' place. I clogged it so horribly that the thing backed up and vomited its contents so much that the wave of horror reached all the way to the living room carpet outside the toilet room. Great memories, the two of us panicking and rushing to fix the mess before his parents saw the tragedy... :X

aww bless ya moemoemoe! That is bad enough to deal with when you're on your own with only the Drain Doctor :/