By Blaisey - 21/04/2014 17:25 - Canada - Duncan

Today, my drug addict of a roommate convinced herself my red kitten was Pennywise the clown in disguise waiting to kill her, and hit him over the head with a pan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 183
You deserved it 5 517

Blaisey tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here. I talked to my landlord about my roommate a few hours ago. She's a very sweet older lady, and she was in tears when I told her what happened. My roommate now has 48 hours to get out. I took Paprika to the vet right away, and they said she'll most likely survive, but it's possible she'll have brain damage. She woke up in the car on the way there (after a good ten minutes of not moving, I was so afraid she didn't make it) but they gave her something to make her sleep for awhile. Thank you all for your support!

Top comments

androtech 12

You should hit her over the head with a pan.

Comments

Asstarotte 7

OMG POOR KITTY! Is he okay I wanna smack that woman/man with a pan

Amo1216 19

How long until the results come back, OP?

I'm going in today, I'll keep you posted :)

How's Paprika doing? I'd have taken a pan to the roommate.

I'm sorry this happened to you. You seem like a nice person (: poor kitty. Definitely FYL and I hope he recovers soon

Do the same to her, she should flee for her life then.

fooltemptress 36

I keep coming back to check on how the kitten is doing. I can't wait for the next vet update. Thanks for keeping us posted and I hope Paprika recovers as well as she can.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#284- What is your problem? Why did her kitten deserve anything but love. Why do you have to be a prick????

How is it her fault that her cat was born with Auburn fur. If you read what she said the cat wasn't even fully red it's just got a little bit of red.

Hey this is my first comment on FML, because I was outraged by what happened to your poor cat :( I have a dog myself and if someone did that to him, I would have probably hit her so hard she would have to go to the hospital herself. Especially a junkie (I hate drugs and never use them). You're really strong and I really hope Paprika will recover!

you need to smack your roommate in the head with the pan