By ohgodwhy - 10/02/2012 09:37 - United States

Today, my boyfriend came over to cheer me up after I'd had a sleepless night. He thought it would be a good time to propose. Unfortunately, it coincided with me yawning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 039
You deserved it 5 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hopefully he will be understanding since he has shitty timing and knew you had a bad night. Look on the bright side, you have someone that wants to marry you! :)

Comments

Well, he did visit her to cheer her up after a sleepless night. So he would understand why she's yawning and he won't take it to heart.

Keep those thumbs down coming, I wasn't being serious but apparently it wasn't clear enough.

I thumbed you up (man that sounds dirty), but mostly due to the fact that your pic = truth.

maryam8869 7

It's normal to yawn especially when one is exhausted. The reason you yawn is because of the lack of oxygen you have in the brain. Which makes sense if you think about it. Your body slows your breathing so then you will be able to fall asleep. She didn't mean to it was a natural process.

maryam8869 7

He proposed to her !!! i would open my eyes widely, cry, laugh or dance if i were in love with the man .. even if i was drowsy

Redoxx_fml 22

And they lived happily ever after...

Hopefully he will be understanding since he has shitty timing and knew you had a bad night. Look on the bright side, you have someone that wants to marry you! :)

Redoxx_fml 22

I believe shitty timing applies to the FML above.

Yeah. I don't see why OP is so sad. The bf must of known she was tired otherwise he wouldnt have come to cheer her up. Plus he PROPOSED!! Mazel tov OP and have a happy marriage! (if you said yes)

To be honest, I yawned after I read this comment too -.-

To be honest, i yawned before i read any of this!

Three most contagious things in life; loving, hating, and yawning.

Actually, the three most contageous things is laughing, yawning and probably hating (not put into order)

Obviously this means he needs to step up his proposal idea, cuz that shit was boring, I was watching from teh bushes. It was a nice ring though :D

Was that supposed to be funny? HINT: It wasn't.

PureAdrenalin 0

Is that camera angle supposed to make you look skinny and attractive? HINT: It doesn't.

MwahFMLS 6

Hey, let's not be bitches here, at least 9 tried.

deathpotato 11

That is a strange time to propose.

You think he wouldve done it were everyone could see... :(

usnwife 18

Not everyone likes it to be public. It's the start of your lives together as a couple and a lot of people don't appreciate it being made a spectacle for others to watch

reggicm 0

I agree with 25. I never wanted my husband to propose in a public way. I liked the way he did it, much more personal. No need to show off to the rest of the world.