By Bethany - 28/08/2012 21:22 - United States - Cable

Spicy
Today, yet again, I was getting intimate with my shower head. Some complete genius decided to flush the toilet downstairs halfway through, which sent scalding-hot water all up in my privates. I've yet to find a comfortable sitting position. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 428
You deserved it 43 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should buy a proper vageenus pleaser.

Comments

But it sure made you "hot", right OP? ;)

Tuesdaythe10th 11

BrSteamy romance story right here

JocelynKaulitz 28

Maybe he was just trying to heat up the oven?

Yea it might be time to upgrade that ol' water system

Well did you warn the people downstairs that you would be getting it on with the shower head?

boxbrandon11 20

Next time warn people when your doing that so they know not to flush :)

LiterOfCola 16

Still a better love story than Twilight.

koolkat27 13

179- That comment has been overused so many times, but I hate Twilight so much that your comment is worthy of a thumbs up.

Maybe you should buy a proper vageenus pleaser.

I couldn't help but think of American Reunion with this FML.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
jillybee101 7

YDI for being stupid. Maybe you can learn from this.

"Vageenus"? Sounds like some horrible cross-breed between the male and female genitalia.

Inheritance 10

'vageenus' reminds me of the movie Teeth. Is it just me, or?

madgrinchhatter 12

"I haven't even jerked off since Easter!!" Great bad movie

kennaem1 11

"Vagenus" reminds my of "diabetuss"

I've heard that the pressure of the water on the ******** pleasures just fine.

spekledworf 18

Vageenus sounds more like it could be the next pokemon

RacistPancake 6

125 - "Vageenus, I choose you!" *dies laughing*

EmDizzle2007 28

she wasn't doing anything that thousands of women don't do regularly. was just bad luck.

It's quite alright OP, I like my vag baked instead of fried. :)

With all due respect, 28, you are trying a little too hard

4 - Right after I read this the "Yeaaaaaah" from the beginning of CSI:Miami (along with Heratio and his sunglasses) popped into mind. Thank you :)

The app lagged up and duplicated my comment, sorry >.

I think there is an FML just like this...

MetalxSoldier 26

I guess unlike the rest of us, you don't like hot, steamy sex.

Some kinds of burning love don't 'hurt so good'.

Malevolent_Bunny 0

Thank you, I'm now unable to breathe properly due to laughter. Thank you to the OP as well, you're brave to admit to this kind of pain. Maybe you could start with a slow boil in future and letthe heat build?

Have you considered that maybe the person did that because they ********** with the shower head too and didn't want to share it anymore? No? Well you're considering it now. Enjoy.

or maybe they were tired of showering under a shower head that is used as a vibrator

That's gross OP. others have to use that shower and they're using a shower head that's probably got stuff all over it. Go out and buy a vibrator OP. problem solved. No need to worry about getting scalded anymore either. And it vibrates!

Some women really like the showerhead though.

imavelociraptor 6

Or... If she doesn't believe in waiting till marraige.... Idk a boyfriend maybe...

Shower head works fine. It's free if you have one in your house and a vibrator is stupid expensive.

You CAN get vibrators for only $10, but if you want one that has a bazillion speed settings, rotating bead things, and maybe a dolphin attached to it then you could spend $100 still not that bad if you like it and have it for a long time. Added bonus... you can't burn your vag with that.

Why has no one mentioned that op could be a minor. Teenage girls ********** too and it wouldn't be that easy for her to get a vibrator and then she'd have to go through the trouble of hiding it and stuff.

KiddNYC1O 20

Shit, they were handing out free ones a few weeks ago here in NYC...

Perhaps your "boyfriend", Mr. Drizzles, and you were getting a little too heated? ;)

Haha yeah, how dare they flush the toilet eh? Really hope that's not a shared shower...

Err... if someone is showering, you don't flush the toilet when you know it ***** with the water temperature. if you do that in my house the water goes frigid and you get punched in the head for being an idiotic asshole. You either tell them you have to go so they know to avoid the water in a few minutes or ask them to hurry and hold it for a bit. So yeah, OP is kind of an idiot, and so is the rude person who flushed.

zuzupetalsYO 11

99-Did you really learn how to not be rude by getting punched in the head?