By Fucked - 16/01/2009 19:38 - United States

Today, my dog found my marijuana pipe and the bag it was in and brought it to my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 551
You deserved it 40 815

Same thing different taste

Comments

you deserve it -.- for doing Mari-joanna

fuqluv 0

WTF? what's with all these ignorant people? everything is bad if you do too much of it... I sometimes use pot to help with my insomnia without my parents knowing and it's been very effective... and weed should be legalized to stimulate the economy... if you drink and your against weed.. then youre a failure by default and should just shut up.. for the record, I'm only supporting weed for the medical and possible economical benefits.

canadaxkid 0

Spoken like a true drug addict. Do everyone a favor and stop doing drugs.

*sigh* if you're gonna smoke pot, read up and learn how to hide your stash. don't listen to people who say don't do drugs, cause they don't really help anything by stone-walling pot. tg

I'm 15 and I want to do weed so badly.

why even have one ITS BAD FOR YOU you are such a ******* idiot you are killing yourself.

Ok. So for everyone who has commented on this saying how you can die from pot or it's harmful, you're wrong. Yes, if you smoke a decent amount, you can kill some brain cells, but you cannot die. Also, you kill brain cells by drinking, smoking, and..well...living. I've been smoking for nearly 7 years, and all it does is calm your mood, and can slow the way your brain processes things for a few hours, which really doesn't do much harm, even though it may sound like it would. Yes drugs are bad, but marijuana is actually healthier than smoking, drinking, or eating a double cheeseburger from MacDonalds. Pot is a plant, that's it. There's no added chemicals, so what exactly could be harmful? Please do not lecture people about things they choose to do with their life to stay at peace with themselves and they're surroundings just because you do not understand or are not willing to learn, which is perfectly fine. For those of you who have never smoked, good for you. You don't need something to help yourself get through life. But please be respectful of others and their choices, even if you don't agree with them.

It isn't "healthier" than any thing. It is less harmful. A cheese burger is NOT as harmful as weed. So what if its a plant? Go rub poison ivy on your skin since thats a plant and plants COULDN'T POSSIBLY be harmful.

found? as in went through your drawers or closet? or picked it off the floor where your dumbass left it?

**** that sucks man. If i had a dog that did that to me I'd kick it in the face.