By Mellamononeyobiz - 13/01/2016 02:10 - United States - Hooper

Today, my mom smoked pot in my sister's bedroom while I was at school. When I noticed the stench, she blamed the cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 145
You deserved it 1 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Soft kitty, high kitty Little ball of fur Happy kitty, hazy kitty Purr, purr, purr

Now I'm thinking of a kitty that's absolutely blazed out of its mind.

Comments

This isn't a FML so much as a F the cats life or F the sisters life.

**** your life for having to deal with that level of idiocy almost daily, OP.

Idiocy ? maybe the Mom is sick and tired of having to defend herself in her own home so she said the first thing that came through her head? Sure, I stinks and it's unpleasant but if it's the worst thing that's happened to OP, I mean honestly that's not a big deal ! Just ask her to go outside or crack open a window! Not the end of the world!

Schmavid64 13

#19 the reason it is idiotic is for doing it in your child's bedroom. Besides it is illegal.

#28 could have been for medical purposes, like the daughter dosent ******* smoke, and it's her own damn house she'll smoke where she wants.

I absolutely hate parents that think like you. It's her daughters house too, why would you smoke In her room when you have the rest of the house?

Now I'm thinking of a kitty that's absolutely blazed out of its mind.

"Best mental image of the week" award goes to . . .

I sell catnip packaged to look like weed at a local farmers market sometimes. It's labelled as 'Pussy Pot' or 'Kitty Kush'. Sometimes rolled into fake joints with rice paper so the cat can just tear it up and get into it. :D

Yeah that'd be good if it weren't the middle of the winter! Probably cold right now in Nebraska!

I blaze outside no matter what the temperature

Soft kitty, high kitty Little ball of fur Happy kitty, hazy kitty Purr, purr, purr

Would have made more sense if you had a pet skunk.

lalundsten 16

At least it she didn't use your room?