By livay315 - 08/04/2009 20:08 - United States

Today, my daughter's school was putting on a fashion show for charity and all the kids were supposed to ask their mothers to be in it. I asked my daughter about it and she said, "Well, I was going to ask you, but they said to only "ask all of your beautiful mommies." FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 887
You deserved it 4 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To be fair, I wouldn't want my mom in my school's fashion show either. :P

aww :( little kids are really stupid and mean sometimes though

Comments

I bet as a child with exposure to TV and magazines she sees beautiful as the unrealistic standards in magazines with models and actresses. That still sucks tho! sorry.

woahcomments 0

hahaha wow the people who write these FMLs about their kids have reeeally bitchy kids...

alex_vik 0

#16 - Not everyone is happy looking like plastic.

meg8989 0

kids can be jerks. thats why kids scare me . waaaaay too honest. you should not let her go to the fashion show as punishment. that'll show her bwahahha!

your an idiot and so are the others who are saying this! if nobody had kids you wouldn't excist and noone else would either 'dumass'

We were all kids once. With kids, shit like this happens all the time. However, only some people choose to grow out of being brats. Others, like #28 should have just been aborted.

PaperxHearts_xox 0

Ouch. Don't worry about it, kids don't think about what they say. My little sisters tell me all the time, that I'm ugly. Kids will be kids. they don't mean anything by it, and they don't realize that it can hurt. but don't worry, I'm sure you're beautiful, in your own way (: don't listen to #16; he's a jerk.