By livay315 - 08/04/2009 20:08 - United States

Today, my daughter's school was putting on a fashion show for charity and all the kids were supposed to ask their mothers to be in it. I asked my daughter about it and she said, "Well, I was going to ask you, but they said to only "ask all of your beautiful mommies." FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 887
You deserved it 4 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To be fair, I wouldn't want my mom in my school's fashion show either. :P

aww :( little kids are really stupid and mean sometimes though

Comments

sexxystephy 0

how old is she? if she's calling you mommy, i'm assuming young. YDI for not teaching your child to love everyone equally! everyone's beautiful.

nickk_v 0

@31 There you go. Give your child a life lesson that doesn't reflect in life. Because everyone is treated equally in life. If that was true than we wouldn't have hurt feelings or wars or anything negative. Pull your head out of your ass before you make stupid comments please. I think a better life lesson would be to smack her across the face and then say, "See, you say hurtful things and someone is going to smack you for it."

i agree with #29. and #33, you're the one telling 31 to pull their head of their ass, but then you make stupid ass comments too.

"today my little kid did what little kids do, and say what they think. FML" Really? come one now, jesus, if you're really this upset over this then maybe you shouldn't be a parent. Not to be harsh but you should be used to your kid just saying whats on their mind. And most likely she doesn't even mean it, besides, if you really wanted to get back at her just say "well, you got my genes and will look like this when you get older" or something

pinkducttape 0

#35 because you are a parent you should have no feelings and be numb to whatever happens or is said. yeah thats realistic. and there were a few comments on up about this not being original - i missed where the fmls have to be original. #16 obviously has the barbie ideal of pretty where you can brush some makeup on and put on a new set of clothes to just fix everything or something. but yeah, kids say hurtful things - whether they realize it or not - i hope you win that beauty contest - that would be funny.

@34 Hey I was spanked as a kid and I don't see anything wrong with it. Sorry if that's "wrong" in today's society but with all the narcissism and "I'm special" we're suppose to feed them I see nothing wrong with a little tap on the fanny. You know why God gave you a butt? There are no vital organs there.

#31, wtf? EVERYONE is beautiful? Even this woman? http://i.usatoday.net/news/_photos/2008/03/19/sebirex-large.jpg Yeah, didn't think so. She might have an amazing personality, but she's not beautiful by any culture's standards. What people SHOULD teach their kids is that while not everyone is beautiful, every person is worthy of dignity, compassion and respect.

zakkyzebra 11

Kid. Just shut the **** up. Blind people think everyone is beautiful.

damn, this does suck. i might be embarrassed. it depends on how old she is though. my kindergarten sister always tells my friends that they arent pretty, and then later she will say they are... some kids just dont know. but that does suck, im sorry to hear that

#37. Time to reign it in a bit. Comment in #34 was probably relating to #33 saying the following: "I think a better life lesson would be to smack her across the face and then say..." Giving a kid a slap on the bottom is a far cry from a smack across the face and dishing out a smart arse remark to them. That's hardly parenting. Nutshell: #33 is being a tosser and generally talking shit #34 Chastised them for it (and rightly so) #37 came in without reading the actual comments and went off half cocked. ha ha ha. There you go. Lulz all round.