By livay315 - 08/04/2009 20:08 - United States

Today, my daughter's school was putting on a fashion show for charity and all the kids were supposed to ask their mothers to be in it. I asked my daughter about it and she said, "Well, I was going to ask you, but they said to only "ask all of your beautiful mommies." FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 887
You deserved it 4 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To be fair, I wouldn't want my mom in my school's fashion show either. :P

aww :( little kids are really stupid and mean sometimes though

Comments

ITSxELLIE 0

guys come on! its jus someones story! no need to write an epic novel about how "stupid" it might be...but yah #16 needs to get a life...

It's okay. Like others have said, kids don't realize what they're saying and how it impacts on people's emotions. When I started school I used to have to go to a Before and After school club (Because my mum used to work until 5pm some days.). I used to call the son of one of the teachers at the club "fatty" and I remember not really understanding that that could hurt one's feelings. Also, I went on holiday a few years back and made friends with a girl who was younger than me. She used to call me "fatty" too (Sounds like karma, doesn't it?) and wouldn't take notice when I told her that it wasn't nice. Don't worry. She'll be sorry about it when she grows up.

this is truly ****** up and hurtful. kids can be so cruel without knowing. when i think of all the ridiculous things i said and did to my mother growing up it makes me sick to my stomach. please know that she's just a child and didn't mean anything by it.

Lindzzz 0

Don't make a big deal outta this. Kids are like so oblivious to things and your kid might tell you that you're beautiful in a week...or two...

She's young and doesn't really think before she says anything.

This is a good time to start beating your child with a belt after she says something so mean

you need to have a talk with her. my dads ex gf had a kid who was 6 and she told me I look pregnant and I almost cried

Your daughter must be a real bitch. :S

weavermycutecat 0