By WaltTheFuckDad - 01/09/2013 23:06 - United States - Salida

Today, my dad tore my room apart for the second time, looking for drug-making equipment. His reasoning is that I must be dealing drugs, because I'm a chemistry major who likes to watch Breaking Bad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 376
You deserved it 3 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time stay in the doorway and keep saying "cold, cold, warmer, warmer, cold again" just to freak him out.

My mom thought I was gay because I watch Glee. Turns out she was right

Comments

#19: What does sodium have to do with the FML?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

He's just paranoid from all that meth he's been smoking. Shit will make ya think the Men In Black are breaking down your doors to snatch your alien cat away. Then when they do get the cat you chase them four blocks back to their hideout and try to jimmy your way back in. When you finally get it you realize they have so many cats! You search and search but you can't find your alien kitty! Someone taps you on the shoulder and asks you what you're doing, but you know they're just trying to trap you in one of their cages, so you free all the cats and rip off your shirt, while screaming obscenities at the agent. But one of them has a taser and knocks you out. Next thing ya know, you're in court for breaking into an animal rescue center... Meth not even once, or twice.. Hell the third times the charm, right? Right!?

#24: Here's a fun little exercise: try to spell your name using the symbols of each element. It's rather interesting when you look at it.

I don't know what the **** happened to that last reply of mine, but to paraphrase: 25

#25 might have the funniest reply I've ever seen!!

TheDoctor10 28

j is in the alphabet. just not the elements

I feel like this is the op whose boyfriend wanted them to start making meth because she was taking chemistry

Baha. That sucks. But at least you're a badass...

Don't show him your confession video yet

Because Breaking Bad is the definition of Drug Dealing 101. I mean that's where I learned how.

There's a new movie coming out called "How to make money selling drugs". It's very informative. You may wanna check it out.

Thr33to16 8

I was Heisenberg once. Good feeling.

Next time stay in the doorway and keep saying "cold, cold, warmer, warmer, cold again" just to freak him out.

posie97 18

Hahaha good job:D that's exactly what I would do!!!:D

ravenevercross 19

That's epic. I like the way you torment.

Wow, I'm Netflixing BrBa as I'm reading your FML, and just to be fair, at this moment, if i were you, I'd at least be trying it out. :-)

idk about most people but breaking bad doesnt make cooking meth sound fun at all to me.

It's more like you get involved in that world while watching it.. And i agree, I'm on 2nd season and it's been nothing but scary so far. What i mean, is to have a skill set that "Heisenberg" has would be so interesting, that if it were me, I'd exploit it, at least out of curiosity.

then get arrested for having a meth lab, seems like a good idea

Provide even more drugs to all the desperate meth addicts on the verge of self destruction? Nice. Got any more bright ideas?

martin8337 35

It might be funny if OP went all Walter White on him.

It doesn't seem that your dad trusts you. I recommend sitting down and having a talk with your dad.

grimrepa2007 3

My brothers wife assumes I do drugs because I like to talk about the show. she even tried to get my brother to drug test me.

is he a cop too? wtf! #RandomSneekDrugTest

grimrepa2007 3

no... he just asked me how I felt about it. I said no of course. I live with my brother while I go to college

Zack6849 8

53, Was that hashtag really neccessary? This is FML, not Twitter.