By Anonymous - 26/10/2015 04:42

Today, after finishing a bottle and a half of pure cranberry juice to flush my bladder for a possible infection, I've been spewing liquid shits all day, my asshole burns and it hurts to sit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 531
You deserved it 5 749

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know what you're all thinking. Don't you do it. Don't post anything regarding the words "shitty" or the word "situation" in any order At all Ever.

Comments

A07 48

Cue the most overused pun on FML

What did i just say? Cmon we gatta listen here.

A07 48

#15 should've gotten there before #1

Let's be honest guys, it's still really funny simply because it's overused.

Not really, it's lost its humor to me at this point. Seeing yet another pun saying 'shitty situation' just makes me sigh. Disappointing really.

A07 48

Because Taco Bell means a burning asshole spewing liquid shit

have you ever been to taco bell? most people feel like they squirted hot sauce into their ass crack. haha. taco bell is asshole hell.

PANDORUM89 21

I don't understand this. I mean if you are having explosive craps that burn like the fires of hell, then maybe you should 1. stop eating at taco bell or 2. change what you order from there, maybe cut back on the added hot sauce. I'm a frequent flyer with them and I've never experienced this problem.

I used to go there alot, and then my asshole exploded...

I'm a manager at Taco Bell and my ass has been raw since day one. From the food that is.

you sure you don't have a fun store manager 66? hah. and I don't actually eat taco bell really because I don't eat meat. but I've heard all the notable complaints from everyone. plus addictions come at a cost....

I like how #79 managed to tell us that she was vegan/vegetarian without anybody even asking. Well done.

I must be the luckiest sunuvabitch alive! I have yet to get the runs after eating at any Taco Bells in recent memory. McDonald's, on the other hand…

skyttlz 32

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't get the runs after eating Taco Bell

I know what you're all thinking. Don't you do it. Don't post anything regarding the words "shitty" or the word "situation" in any order At all Ever.

It appears you were two minutes too late.

Bro, you just contradicted your own comment... whoa broh.

Situation shitty just sounds like another Adam Sandler movie about taking care of a baby.

Good call. They'd get shot down instantly by the ravenous community that FML unfortunately holds.

Omf, I've been in the same situation. Cranberry pills are the way to go and drink plenty of water. Good luck OP.

tantanpanda 26

Cranberry juice doesn't get rid of current infections since the bacteria are already in the mucous lining. Cranberry juice does, however, line the urethra to prevent infection.

Go get the damn antibiotics! I used the cranberry method to try to get rid of a bladder infection this summer, and I thought it worked because the pain was gone. Until a week and a half later when I came down with a horrible kidney infection, I wanted to die. Cranberry juice and pills are a preventative, not a cure.

Don't get antibiotics unless you actally have an infection and your doctor tells you to take them! Unnecessary and wrong use of antibiotics leads to resistant bacteria, which can possibly kill people. Let your immune system do its job! (to a certain degree of course)

Obviously that goes without saying. Any decent doctor will do a urine test to ensure the patient actually has a UTI before prescribing the antibiotics.

I agree people shouldn't leap straight to antibiotics for everything, but that sounds terrible, UTIs can be horrible. Going to the doctors and getting your urine tested is a reasonable thing to do, it doesn't necessarily mean they'll be pumping you full of antibiotics if they don't think they're needed.

Snaxia 12

Honestly you should not wait to let the body flush it out. Last time I did that I ended up exasperating the problem and getting a kidney infection. As much as antibiotics suck, sometimes we have to utilize the modern medicine we have and just take them.

I wish more people would think this way most of the time of you're already feeling a you it's too late to try to flush it out of your system. and yes antibiotics suck but your Dr is supposed to wait for a culture to come back to prescribe an antibiotic that should work unfortunately I know about this shit all too well

Well, when all else fails, you can cancel out the laxative effect with actual laxatives. It totally works, and I'm being very, very serious.

Wrong! Wrong, wrong...wrong, wrong...wroooooooong!

sounds like every day taco bell story