By hopelesss88 - 17/06/2010 12:42 - Australia

Today, I had a first date planned. He texted saying he was sick and couldn't make it. Two hours later his twitter account said otherwise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 616
You deserved it 4 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So...your life is effed because you didn't go on a date with a liar? Am I missing something?

yarbles 3

oh well he was a dick to begin with. be glad you found out now.

Comments

he lied before the first date not a good sign so **** him

u g l y.. you ain't got no alluby you ugly

samanthadude 0

1 - Twitter is pretty much a facebook status :P OP - There's plenty of fish in the sea, go get yourself another 1st date :)

GiRIsMakingCupca 0

yeaa, u ugly you... ugly?:)no ones feeling me(ewww tht sounds wronqq;)]

#17 - spelled alibi..and I bet the guy is just a jerk :/

33, u make it seem all guys are assholes and all girls are angels. girls are just as bad as guys by being bitchy and cheating

actually 19 there was an oil spill so there's not anymore fish

littlemissdqgirl 8

At least he won't be... **Puts on sunglasses** ...Twittering in your twat. YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

LoVesg12 0

hahaha^ and that sucks don't bother with him, op

op, don't waste any more time on him. and if he wants to reschedule it, wait til 1hr before it and tell him your sick lol

rachellelt695 0

Sitting on the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers, a State Police Officer see's a car puttering along at 22 MPH. He thinks to himself, "This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder! ""So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over. Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies, two in the front seat and three in the back, wide eyed and white as ghosts. The driver, obviously confused, says to him, ""Officer, I don't understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem? "" ""Ma'am,"" the officer replies, ""You weren't speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers. "" ""Slower than the speed limit? No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly twenty-two miles an hour! "" the old woman says a bit proudly. The State Police officer, trying to contain a chuckle explains to her that ""22"" was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error. ""But before I let you go, Ma'am, I have to ask... Is everyone in this car OK? These women seem awfully shaken and they haven't muttered a single peep this whole time,"" the officer asks. ""Oh, they'll be all right in a minute officer. We just got off Route 142. """

dan13mey 0

aw don't feel bad OP. he uses Twitter, so he's apparently gay.

youwishyouwereha 0

38 you never met me then but of course you have not anyway I'am true to my words unless something comes up then I will either try and do it earlyer if that's not good then I let you choose. all my friend trust me saddly most of them trust me more then their own best friend.

Twitter really helps my fans follow my band. it's an amazing invention

sweet a bitch mood lol jk obese just pointing out that not all are like that both genders do it but who ever stood you (and op) needs to have their car tired slash and shaving cream all over the car In a messed up patteren ( well that is if the shaving cream still works on cars).

why the hell did my ipod put obese. I ment I was just saying.

eww stop stalking him. just saying. have you seen the movie, He's just not into you?

Lexiegirlxx 4

ahhh social networking rips apart another relationship

cbr600_fml 0

everybody lies and cheats that's the society we live in now a days

you mean every date with new guy is a first date?

BabyGirl789 0

LMAO. I love you :D Youre funnnnnny.

raymel 5

tweeter is trash anyways. count your blessings OP

aprilsapples 0

well at least your getting rid of a not so smart person like him i mean if hes going to do something behind your back then he shouldnt twitter it where you can find out (sorry i dont like to swear "not so smart person")

xLeftoverxCrackx 0

#21 with a face like that i'm sure noone will ever be "feeling you"

#15, I think ******* him would be a poor idea. =P

lol ******* twat lol it's ******* Twitter and this date of yours obviously doesn't give a **** lol

So...your life is effed because you didn't go on a date with a liar? Am I missing something?

The point is that he was too much of a coward to say he didn't want to go out with her for whatever reason, so he lied. If he won't show up for a first date, it's also obvious he doesn't respect her.

MrCalves 1
PimpdaddyCJT 13
lovelove24 1

never said she used it just that he did

MrCalves 1

If she is on Twitter, she is using it

ashlyn5276 0

ydi for Twitter following/stalking him when you hadn't even gone on a date with him:P

fat_snooki_lol 6

Yep, I agree. not even one date and you're stalking the poor guy on twitter. Typical Queenslander.

RyanZhang22 1

just be glad. he is obviously a metrosexual. he uses Twitter. and lied.

yarbles 3

oh well he was a dick to begin with. be glad you found out now.

Lol, that sucks Dx You're better off without him </3

Darko21 5

Could your goods be hanging out anymore? Just saying.

I think they should be hanging out more and goods?? WTF how old r u this chick is ******* hot

teebone621 0

ydi for obviously not being good looking

SaturnE_fml 0

Because in the womb the menu options were: 1. Ugly 2. Average 3. Appealing to the guy who would otherwise stand you upin 2010 4. STFU

trust me she's not (; you're gorgeous 22

SaturnE_fml 0

He's new, the thought of being so close to a girl made him nervous, and his butterflies raged. Then, just to prove to his good friends he wasn't a loser, he invented a social life.

aww you will meet someone that is even nicer