By thundermoo - 27/05/2016 16:13 - United States - Decatur

Spicy
Today, my dad mentioned how quickly I go through batteries. I've been single and celibate since I moved back home 11 months ago. He doesn't realize this and keeps asking about "missing" batteries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 476
You deserved it 4 473

thundermoo tells us more.

OP here, I don't buy my own because I don't have a job. I'm a full time college student and I provide at-home care for my father, who can barely walk due to peripheral vascular disease.

Top comments

Why aren't you buying your own batteries? If you want things to be discrete then you have to take the first step in making it that way. Also, try re-chargeable batteries if it's really that big of a problem.

Buy some batteries so he won't catch on.

Comments

Buy some batteries so he won't catch on.

So replace the batteries then, and he won't ask. Sorry Op, but you deserved this one.

I have to agree, if you're taking batteries out of other things in the house to get your vibe on, not only do you have a problem, but you also deserve the comments. Maybe he's not so clueless and wants you to pay for your own ******.

Just tell him "You see, when a girl and a battery operated boy fall in love..."

Missus just bought a new one of those vibrating weenies at one of those slutty Tupperware ***** parties events. has a usb charger. Perhaps you can find a similar event near you.

Lol, slutty Tupperware ***** parties. That was classic.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You can also buy ones with mains chargers or that are actually powered by the mains. They're apparently much more powerful.

Nah, 24. Two-stroke gas power is the way to go!

Why aren't you buying your own batteries? If you want things to be discrete then you have to take the first step in making it that way. Also, try re-chargeable batteries if it's really that big of a problem.

Agreed, she should buy her own batteries to be discreet, Bad idea to buy rechargeable batteries though as it can shorten the life of the product, not good for sex tpys.

anlong93 9

13, really? I hadn't heard that! It's all I use... time to make a change, lol.

I agree. Not to mention, they make chargeable toys- no batteries involved & they typically are nice enough to last a long time without breaking.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#10: It means "not gettin' any" - but OP didn't state whether that's voluntary or involuntary.... :-(

It would be my guess that it is not by choice. Otherwise I would assume she would use the word abstinent.

Lots of people use celibate as absinant. Also I used to use up batteries a lot, too. And my mom knew why lol...

like you? I'd rather only use vibratory for the rest of my life.

cho_bee 9

That's funny! Oh wait, was that a joke?

Sounds like it's time to switch to rechargeable batteries.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You really don't understand what's going on.

You're right he doesn't know but he does know that OP is using celibate wrong.