By thundermoo - 27/05/2016 16:13 - United States - Decatur

Spicy
Today, my dad mentioned how quickly I go through batteries. I've been single and celibate since I moved back home 11 months ago. He doesn't realize this and keeps asking about "missing" batteries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 476
You deserved it 4 473

thundermoo tells us more.

OP here, I don't buy my own because I don't have a job. I'm a full time college student and I provide at-home care for my father, who can barely walk due to peripheral vascular disease.

Top comments

Why aren't you buying your own batteries? If you want things to be discrete then you have to take the first step in making it that way. Also, try re-chargeable batteries if it's really that big of a problem.

Buy some batteries so he won't catch on.

Comments

...ELEVEN months??? Damnit, I'm on the sixth month without any action and i can barely handle myself around women...

MikaykayUnicorn 36

I'm on year 624, going strong.

justiceiscoming 9

That just means you're a disgusting pervert.

I feel you, OP. I am single too of 4 years.

ViviMage 38

You do know there are vibes that plug in to a USB Port to charge right? Or buy a set of rechargeables AAs?

I have one! And it was only $12.00 at amazings. They're so great lol, and a great toy to use with your partner ;)

Celibacy is a perfectly legitimate lifestyle choice and is much less expensive than an active sex life - no need for birth control, no need for STD tests, and the savings from those two alone could keep you in batteries for quite a while. As you become more accustomed to celibacy, you can practice taming your sexual appetites by training our mind to regard men as people, with their own hopes and dreams, and not merely as opportunities for you to indulge your libido. Just think of this as your opportunity to practice your self-control!

You pay for school so you can pay for batteries... They sell them at the dollar store for gods sake

Urpoppy 21

Buy rechargeable batteries hon.

alkolaali 7
LevelupKid 8

Stop stealing other people's batteries just to please yourself. buy your own. This isn't even an FML because everyone knows its your fault. Seriously?

How old are you? 12? Buy your own batteries.

Why don't you just tell him that you have a vibrator it would be so much easier