By thundermoo - 27/05/2016 16:13 - United States - Decatur

Spicy
Today, my dad mentioned how quickly I go through batteries. I've been single and celibate since I moved back home 11 months ago. He doesn't realize this and keeps asking about "missing" batteries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 476
You deserved it 4 473

thundermoo tells us more.

OP here, I don't buy my own because I don't have a job. I'm a full time college student and I provide at-home care for my father, who can barely walk due to peripheral vascular disease.

Top comments

Why aren't you buying your own batteries? If you want things to be discrete then you have to take the first step in making it that way. Also, try re-chargeable batteries if it's really that big of a problem.

Buy some batteries so he won't catch on.

Comments

there's nothing wrong with "loving yourself" now own it!!

Energizer bunny arrested. Charged with battery.

Then the dad will be asking about what happened to the power bill.

Bill!!!! How powerful are these things ???

Same as everyone else Buy your own batteries and don't fret it if the celebacy is an unintentional side effect of being single, there is someone out there for everyone

Why would your dad assume that you were using the batteries for a vibrator? As a normal dad, that would probably be the last thing he wants to think about. Additionally, that's definitely not the first place my mind would jump to, there are a thousand uses for batteries.

hate to break it to you but I think he knows exactly where his batteries are going... There's a reason he keeps bringing it up with you, he is, I think, subtly trying to broach the subject with you to try to get you to buy your own. Plus he may be hoping that you'd try to get out there a bit, so you wouldn't have an ****** that is battery manufactured!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Next time try a sex drive killing drug. Just a suggestion. You never know, you may like not screwing yourself.