By chiktikka - 14/01/2014 22:06 - United Kingdom

Today, my dad asked me to lend him some money to buy his medication, since he's all but broke right now. He returned with nothing but a bottle of tequila. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 117
You deserved it 8 404

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bulldozer36 21

I think it's time to cut your dad off.

Comments

It depends on how you define medication. Tequila could be medication, right? ;)

myeviltwin 20

"Alcohol is the cause of and the solution to all of life's problems." Homer Simpson

Should of took the bottle and smashed it

Llama_Face89 33

First off I believe you meant "should have taken" and second, why waste perfectly good alcohol like that?

Funny thing, tequila causes more problems for me rather than fixing them.

Llama_Face89 33
Nastorrian 11

Sounds like your dad needs a hug. Not a self loathing child upset about losing a $20.

Who said she was sad about losing it? Did you ever think that maybe she's upset because her own dad scammed her out of her money for an addiction?

Well it is good medicine. And thanks to Obama it probably works good and is cheap.

Good thing OP is in the United Kingdom! OP: Perhaps you might ask your dad to share a bit with you, then have a heart-to-heart with him while he's relaxed from it. Accusing him of being a lush or the like usually gets folks on the defense and they can become combative. Good luck!

lailaxjan 11

I mean, just because you can get disability benefits for alcoholism (because it is seen as a disease) doesn't, in any way, make alcohol medicine. Ya know, the opposite. OP, your dad needs help.