By Anonymous - 11/02/2011 15:46 - United States

Today, I watched my grandfather try and park his car inside the storage area for shopping carts, thinking it was a parking space. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 412
You deserved it 3 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This happens all the friggin time!!! It always baffles me that these people are still allowed to drive.

Comments

helloletsgo 0

what's with people not speaking up and helping each other

ROFL! He thought he found a parking space had a nice fence around it.

This happens all the friggin time!!! It always baffles me that these people are still allowed to drive.

did it have one of those little roofs? maybe he thought it was also a car wash.

wendyyyy 0

I think it's almost a smart idea! lmao. It would be hilarious to see though.

duckie227 22

you could have said something to him instead of complaining about it over the Internet, ya know

haha seriously. helping out would have been good

jazziness 12

I agree how is this even an FML?

TheDrop 0

honestly. pointless FML. I hope OP never makes it to old age

cheex87 0

aww as much as I love and respect the elderly, there should be a law that prohibits them from driving after a certain age.

mintcar 9

It depends on what car you drive but it's possible. My friend and I tried that in a grocery store parking lot with his mini SUV years ago.

jazzy_123 20

seriously they should. My neighbor is in his 90's and can't hear that well, and he's still driving! sometimes he forgets which house is his and he drives up and down the street until he finally "finds it".

natalie_ays 0

Next time, get out your camera or something and record that, pahahaha.

why were you 'watching' him and not helping him? what a nice grandchild you are =P

randiZ25 0

that's what I was wondering as well...

What did he think of his parking afterwards? Was it one of those "Damn, that was a good park" moments? We all have those.

mattitucklove01 0

Omg! that's so sad that you would watch your poor grandpa make a fool of himself. what kind of person are you! your parents should be very proud of you,that they raised a dump inconsiderate child .

You realize that most parking attempts occur within a few seconds? It seems more likely op watched due to time constraints than being an inconsiderate douche.