By brigitte - 27/06/2013 17:35 - France - Noyon

Today, I met my biological father for the first time. He seemed to be slightly intoxicated from the outset, and less than half an hour later, he had tried to intimidate me into "loaning" him several hundred euros for reasons he wouldn't tell me. So long, "dad". FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 303
You deserved it 3 104

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TrinityisLife 22

Witty response? None. That sucks ass and I know from experience how disappointing that is.

What a rubbish father. I wouldn't bother ever talking to him Again.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I presume this person lives in Ireland.... Almost everyone's dad is absent here, including my own

The FML says France. But I'm glad you've got your stereotypes figured out.

At least now you can move on with the knowledge that you definitely were better off without him :) That jackass doesn't deserve to be a part of your life

Yeah.. If a parent isn't in your life, there's almost always a good reason for it.

Not necessarily true, I know some women that use their kids as pawns to "get back at" or "purposely hurt" their ex. It's not always the dads' fault.

I know a girl who was a one night stand baby, and her mom made everything up to make the dad out to be crappy. She now doesn't like men in any way.

MzZombicidal 36

I'm sorry your biological father was such a douche, OP! I hope you have other, better family to make up for his severe lack of manners and common sense.

TrinityisLife 22

Witty response? None. That sucks ass and I know from experience how disappointing that is.

that's horrible OP. you sound like you were raised well :-) thank goodness he wasn't around your whole life. his loss.

Why do the estranged fathers always end up being a poor person with poor hygiene and manners?

What a rubbish father. I wouldn't bother ever talking to him Again.

Now we know why OP is just meeting him. Yikes.

abukaramel 10
olpally 32
Marty20612 5

Awww I'm sorry :( Atleast you tired , that's all that matters

At least you can say you tried. If you had not you would always wonder if you should of.

flashback.miss 28

Good riddance to that piece of garbage. The man who raised you is your true father. My condolences, OP.

Who says any man did? News Flash: Single mothers exist.

flashback.miss 28

Yes, of course they do, but we don't know anymore details of the OPs life, so of course all we have to go on are assumptions. :) And my point is about how OP's biological father doesn't deserve to have raised any child. :)

good for you for not giving him the money. hope he sobers up and becomes a better dad to you