By ananomus - 22/08/2010 04:26 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend started to kiss my boobs. I am pregnant and started my lactation period. Now every time he looks at me he calls me milky way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 190
You deserved it 5 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kick him in the nuts and call him nutcracker.

Ariasmake_1 0

at least your boyfriend has a sense of humor

Comments

if my bf called me milky way i would snicker at his doodle! haha get it?

hey, sorry to burst your bubble but... lactation does not start until after the baby is born or possibly or possible during the delivery, but otherwise that drug is not produced in your body. so no milk!

monnanon 13

every pregnancy is different and some people do get leakage from the boobs before hand.

ur pregnant and ur not married yet ? that's wrong , ydi

TheBestManEver 0

Shut the hell up, shit happens. And when that shit happens, that's when you get engaged, I mean honestly, if the OP's boyfriend hasn't proposed even after he knocked her up, then he's not going to be staying with her very long.

@purplepillow, screw you. Sometimes it just happens. It doesn't make OP (or myself, for THAT matter) any less of a person. Pull your self righteous head out of your ass, or shut the hell up. Maybe OP is choosing not to get married. You ever hear of a feminist? Or maybe she's just a woman who doesn't want a shotgun wedding? Get married because you love someone, not because a baby is on the way. That's the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever seen. Grow up.

Kawaiichan42 3

91, Just because he didn't propose doesn't make him a bad person or mean that he plans on leaving. Like somebody said before, marriage is really just a piece of paper given to someone by the state that makes breaking up more difficult, if that should happen. I would like to get married, don't get me wrong, but I also realize it's not what makes the commitment to somebody. Look at the people who can't get married (i.e. gay couples). They stay together for years without that little piece of paper. Anyway, my point is, just because they aren't planning on getting married right now, doesn't mean he's going to leave her.

ashleybee007 0

I agree with 93. Being pregnant and not being married doesn't make anyone a bad person.

TheBestManEver 0

@94 I'm talking about decency here. There's only two things a person can do once they find out their knocked up their girlfriend: 1. Propose (to let her know you're actually serious about having a child), 2. Run away. You don't wait around to make a decision, you have to make it then. And FYI, getting engaged is NOT exactly like getting married. It just shows you'll get married SOMETIME in the near future, when some people get engaged they don't plan out their weddings for years, it's just the next step in commitment couples take. Also why the hell did you bring up gay marriage? OFF TOPIC. Yes we know marriage is supposed to be for couples who "LOVE" eachother, but we're in the 21st century, that tradition is long from dead. Marriage is just a cover to make you look responsible.

monnanon 13

many relationships are stable without marriage and a proposal shouldn't be made just because someone is pregnant. There's no stigma around babies born out of wedlock so there's no rush to marry when a baby appears.

TheBestManEver 0

>no stigma around babies being born out of wedlock Are you drunk? Read comment #89. It may not be as big of an issue as it was 50 years ago, but there is still some shame in it. I'm just saying get engaged to prove that you're serious about having a child (it's like an insurance to keep the couple together), no one likes a single mother.

Kawaiichan42 3

Gay marriage was an example. Nobody needs a piece of paper to prove their serious about their relationship. If I were to get pregnant, I would probably have to think twice about agreeing to marry my boyfriend if he only asked because I was pregnant. Again, there are lots of people who don't even want to get married, and maybe OP and her boyfriend are among those people.

TheBestManEver 0

#113 I'm just saying by society's standards it's the "sensible" thing to do. Being engaged (or married) is the most conventional way to PROVE to others that your serious about your relationship and responsible. Having a bastard child isn't bad, unless you care about others' opinions towards you and want to be respected within your community.

iSometimes 5

if you know OP meant anonymous then he/she spelt it right. not everyones perfect. everyones makes typos or can't spell a certain word. just read the fml and vote. and i think that's cute, OP.

I couldn't disagree more. For nearly every word in the English language, there's only one absolutely correct, or right, way to spell it. The few exceptions to that rule are either cultural, ie "spelt" or "spelled", or a matter of correct usage, ie too/two/to. Had you just said the typo didn't matter, I would've agreed with you. This one looks like a case of pregnancy brain to me, and doesn't necessarily indicate stupidity. However, you can't spell things however you'd like and just call it right. Language isn't as black and white as, say, mathematics, but there are still some definite absolutes.

milky way sounds better than dairy queen!!

poor OP clearly isn't very smart since she made a spelling error in anonymous and she's confused about the fact she's got milk coming out her boobs even before she's had the baby. poor future kid. hope the dad/boyfriend stays around!

ashleybee007 0

Wow, bitch much? Just because she made a spelling error doesn't mean she's stupid. It just means she didn't spell anonymous correctly. And I started lactating before my baby was born too. Every pregnancy is different. Stop being such a bitch.

and why is this an fml ydi for posting this

rawrimaunicorn 0

at least he didnt call you a cow

the milky way is BIG and WHITE. lol ur a fat white lady :P

Gotta call bullshit on that one, womans body doesn't make milk until after baby is born. and even then it takes 2-3 days.