By not even interested - 15/10/2017 16:00

Today, at a wedding reception, I accidentally caught the bouquet. I got cussed out by the women who were fighting over it for being uninvited and party crashing. I'm a busgirl and the bouquet only landed on the tray I was holding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 217
You deserved it 210

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Carrying a tray near the bouquet toss? Could you be any more obvious? You might as well be sporting a cartoonishly huge baseball mitt!

Always sucks when the universe tries to shove you into a relationship when you have better things to do with your time and energy.

Comments

That sucks, but at least you caught it

Always sucks when the universe tries to shove you into a relationship when you have better things to do with your time and energy.

Carrying a tray near the bouquet toss? Could you be any more obvious? You might as well be sporting a cartoonishly huge baseball mitt!

Lobby_Bee 17

Ideal reply, "with that attitude, not even this magical bouquet of flower can make a man want to marry you".

Ah, weddings: one of the few places where you get cussed out for saving somebody from being hit with a projectile. Were you an officer one day away from retirement in an 80s buddy cop movie, this would be the emotional climax.

Ah yes, never underestimate the wrath of drunk and bitter spinsters at a wedding.

So... When can we expect the date? Have you picked a venue yet? :D

Have you ever noticed that it's always the person who isn't even looking for/desperate for romance who usually catches the bouquet?

chessu 21

Straight out of a telenovela! Hope you have a beau and this was a sign!