By cek4uytp - 25/06/2011 06:02 - United States

Today, my boyfriend caught me in a lie about being on my period. He memorized my menstrual cycle, but still forgot that today is my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 757
You deserved it 18 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yourlifesfucked 0

Anyone else wondering why she was lying about her period?

Comments

YDI for lying to trick him into knocing you up.

Um... no... she probably lied to get out of having sex or something more logical. She either said she was on her period to hopefully prevent her boyfriend from wanting sex, or considering it was her birthday and all she may have wanted birthday sex, and since she was on her period she told her boyfriend she wasn't.

ilikeemsmall 4

I memorized my Ex's for self defense! The week before she was a complete bitch and I'd get out of dodge until she came back to normal!

AtomicBryce 0

that's sucks but happy birthday

awardZu 0

I hit YDI after reading "my boyfriend caught me in a lie". You would be pissed as hell if he lied to you, so what gives you the right to lie to him?

Sounds like he keeps track so he knows when he can have sex with you either that or you just really whine a lot when your on your period.

8 - I would think something as small as a name would be the most important thing to remember.

tylerpienta 6

u shouldn't lie about that it's ****** up

Hurr-*******-durr. It's your birthday, big ******* deal. Sorry for the excessive use of swear words, but it's... 1) A day, once a year. 2) Nothing special, again, happens every year. 3) Nothing to be happy about. You just made a trip around the sun, horray? I've got no idea why people are so "OMG IT'S MY BIRTHDAY YAY" when you're doing nothing but live a certain amount of days. Like "New year's resolution", do I have to set some goals because it is a certain date? People don't get excited about the date "10/10/10 (Tenth of October, 2010)", but they get excited about 1/1/X. What is the point? Same ******* day. My rant can go on forever, and it will (most likely) be given a ton of negative votes, or hell, even moderated. People these days make no sense.

I'm posting here just to see how many people takes the trollbait even though I posted it's a trollbait. Can't wait!

Well, aren't you the just cutest little nonconformist!

If it was a troll bait, I'd hit and run and not reply.

If your birthdays have become too mainstream for you to celebrate, feel free to stop having them altogether and leave the rest of us to bask in our own right to selfish enjoyment one day per year. kthxbai

I never said do not celebrate, but don't make it a huge deal. Get a cake, invite a couple of friends? sure. But get a whole restaurant, beer, the entire school/college/etc. over? pointless and lame.

Totally deserved it, you're lying to your bf about something guys don't really understand and taking advantage (and probably did it before, otherwise he wouldn't have thought it useful to remember your menstrual cycle). Him forgetting your birthday is forgetting something that happens very rarely (maybe hint at it a few days in advance next time?), not that weird.