By cek4uytp - 25/06/2011 06:02 - United States

Today, my boyfriend caught me in a lie about being on my period. He memorized my menstrual cycle, but still forgot that today is my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 757
You deserved it 18 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yourlifesfucked 0

Anyone else wondering why she was lying about her period?

Comments

my old girlfriend didn't have periods so I never had that problem. :o

Did she not have get period because she was "old"? Your wording can be taken a few ways if you don't explain it better.

Quest_ 13

Or maybe he was dating a six year old.

A very small number of women naturally don't have them. Lucky bitches they are. A few mentally unstable ones damage their bodies so much that it ceases for months, years or forever, sadly. Some are on a pill for it. Those are the most common reasons I can think of aside from pregnant and old women. Edit: **** yeah, #69.

what does your birthday have anything to do with you being on your period? what was the lie? your fml makes no sense.

I'll spell it out for you; 1) OP us on her period 2) Boyfriend knows that 3) It's OPs birthday 4) Boyfriend doesn't know that Got it?

correction, i misread. 1) OP is not on her period 2) Boyfriend knows that 3) It's OPs birthday 4) Boyfriend doesn't knoe that the lie is that she was on her period got it now?

To the ladies who are afraid of talking about it: don't be. There's not a damned thing in the world that you can do to prevent it or change its course (pills, maybe, but not all of them do the job and you still can't control it whenever you want). You just can't help it, so there's no logical reason to be ashamed of it. If your guy doesn't get it... well... then that isn't your problem.

Maht_fml 0

I've memorized some menstrual cycles too. I never forget birthdays though. Your boyfriend is awesome for memorizing.

Awwww that sux but happy birthday! 

Yeah sounds like a winner of a relationship. He can't be bothered to remember her bday, and she lies so she doesn't have to have sex with him. You guys sound really happy together.