By notsexy - 28/07/2009 22:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend came over so that we could have some "fun". It turns out, his idea of foreplay is squishing my breasts together and making them talk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 761
You deserved it 8 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I lol'd. But here's a thing. Us guys are clueless. If something doesn't feel good, or if he's doing something wrong... tell him. He will correct himself, and it'll be much easier for the both of you.

deathbunny256 0

"Hewwo! My name is Ms Boob! And you aw?"

Comments

Would that be fun? Yes. Would that be foreplay? Hell no.

Ok, so what is it with men and boobies? It's a good thing they don't have them because they wouldn't get any work done, they would just play with themselves ALL day. It probably wouldn't be much fun to motorboat yourself either, would it? PBPBPBPBPBPB! Giggles.

You win # 57. Thank goodness we men don't have boobies. And OP you could try talking to his dick and balls!!

Epiphany1882 0

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I needed that laugh.

thebigslim 13

LMFAO I am SO going to do this to the girl I am seeing, your bf is a brilliant, brilliant man!

YDI for not being having a sense of humor! my boyfriend does the same thing, and I reciprocate by making his penis into a little talking monster :)

actually, that is fun. as long as that's not all he did. it's just playful. you're a jerk for not having a sense of humour.

my boyfriend does this, it's ******* hilarious. And I make his penis talk, or sing. There is nothing funnier than a penis singing Radiohead. Lighten up!

Maybe not sexy but hilarious (and so fun) nonetheless!