By notsexy - 28/07/2009 22:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend came over so that we could have some "fun". It turns out, his idea of foreplay is squishing my breasts together and making them talk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 761
You deserved it 8 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I lol'd. But here's a thing. Us guys are clueless. If something doesn't feel good, or if he's doing something wrong... tell him. He will correct himself, and it'll be much easier for the both of you.

deathbunny256 0

"Hewwo! My name is Ms Boob! And you aw?"

Comments

Haha, isn't your boyfriend's name Peter Griffin by any chance? That's genious! Your boyfriend is an ace. I'm definatelly gonna try that with my girlfriend! Not an FML. Stop living in dramatic romantic fairytales and get a sense of humour.

That way you will end up having very narrow range of selection of guys, coz as a guy I can tell that we LOVE doing all sorts of thing with boobs. I personally think it is hilarious.

gearsbroken 0

sorry. not funny. i had a boyfriend with this exact same sense of humor, and i found it incredibly juvenile; i can't imagine it being humorous or cute. having ANYONE turn ANY part of my anatomy into a puppet would make me want to smack them.

If you really can't stand it, then try it with his balls. Make them say, "Ow. Ow ow ow ow ow."

i like to draw little people on boobs and make them danse!!! really is a lot of fun! don't knock it 'til you try it!

I am glad to say that you just made my day! LOL!!!

Eelusive 0

This is actually a FHL because she has no sense of humor or playfulness.

This is hilarious, been awhile since I could get a giggle out the FML stories.