By Anonymous - 24/08/2013 22:31 - Isle of Man - Douglas

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were getting intimate. As I started getting close to having my first ever orgasm, I got extremely short of breath and started hyperventilating. His reaction was to cover my mouth to shut me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 263
You deserved it 7 761

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This isn't a criticism of you, but it really blows my mind whenever I hear a girl talk about sex and her "first ******." The idea that you can get to sexual activity without ever masturbating is just crazy weird to me. Love thyself first and you won't be so dependent on jerky boys. You deserve better.

Comments

Were there people in the house? Maybe he didn't realize you were hyperventilating and was trying to keep your ****** quiet.

royalmsft 7

Shhh Shhh It's Ok It's Ok *Peter Griffin Voice*

Maybe it's just me but who would write this for the public to see?!!

"Anonymous" isn't her actual name, you know.

Yeah... Someone telling people on FML embarrassing stuff they wouldn't otherwise be talking about is unprecedented !

blackvyper 8

Hyper ventilating is too much oxygen, so he was helping you out.

monnanon 13

no hyper ventilation causes yoy to pant because you get a proper breath. hypo seems to mean too much (as in hypothermia and hyperthermia)

#75, hypothermia is when a body temperature is below normal. Hyperthermia is when a body temperature is above normal. So hypo really means not enough or too low, hyper means too much or too high.

monnanon 13

oh shit. got mixed up there. nothing like spouting nonsense with conviction lol. would it really be too much oxygen though? if ever ive hyperventilated i struggle to breathe. i suppose it could flood your system.

It has nothing to do with oxygen. When you hyperventilate, the blood concentration of carbon dioxide drops, causing a rise in the pH-level of the blood. Having a too high pH-value for too long a period is fatal. If you don't stop hyperventilating, eventually you're going to pass out so that your breathing is restored to normal when you're out cold - it's a sort of fail-safe mechanism the body has.

Were you by any chance listening to Berlin-take my breath away?

AngelLovesDerby 10

Haha wow you will remember that moment forever!