By Anonymous - 24/08/2013 22:31 - Isle of Man - Douglas

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were getting intimate. As I started getting close to having my first ever orgasm, I got extremely short of breath and started hyperventilating. His reaction was to cover my mouth to shut me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 263
You deserved it 7 761

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This isn't a criticism of you, but it really blows my mind whenever I hear a girl talk about sex and her "first ******." The idea that you can get to sexual activity without ever masturbating is just crazy weird to me. Love thyself first and you won't be so dependent on jerky boys. You deserve better.

Comments

perdix 29

He should have put a paper bag over your head. This time it will serve TWO purposes!

Hey, that's also why we have pillows on beds, right?

"Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry". Why wouldn't he allow you to scream-- 'Til Tuesday?

perdix 29

#31, oh, shit! For almost 30 years, I've been singing "this is scary!" No wonder my cover band flopped. We're trying a comeback with Daft Punk's "We're gettin' rough on Mexican Lucky."

Tell me about it! I've listened to that song countless times and still can't figure out what the hell it's saying! Btw I believe it's "Mexican Monkey". Spankings those can be rough!

Why in the hell would you want to know?? Only a creep who can't get none would ask that.

CharresBarkrey 15

58 - Can't get none? So he gets it all then...

Yes bc he couldn't have just asked if you were okay or what was going on. a lot of pEople get breathy and what not. he's a bright one.

My ex climaxed immediately looking at my during my first ****** with him! What's wrong with this guy? Maybe you were the first girl to ****** with him?

monnanon 13

im sorry i tried to read your comment but all i saw was "brag brag brag"

juturnaamo 29

Pretty sure her point was "If he let her get off, he would've gotten off on that"

monnanon 13

no her point was to brag about her own sex life on a barely related fml.

How did u read that as me bragging? I was suggesting that maybe her bf is not really experienced and didn't know how to handle the situation! I didn't say I had better sex sounds or sex face Nor did I say my ex was a **** star!!!

He probably though he's in one of those intense movie moments haha sorry OP.its okay first times never perfect :)