By Anonymous - 24/08/2013 22:31 - Isle of Man - Douglas

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were getting intimate. As I started getting close to having my first ever orgasm, I got extremely short of breath and started hyperventilating. His reaction was to cover my mouth to shut me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 263
You deserved it 7 761

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This isn't a criticism of you, but it really blows my mind whenever I hear a girl talk about sex and her "first ******." The idea that you can get to sexual activity without ever masturbating is just crazy weird to me. Love thyself first and you won't be so dependent on jerky boys. You deserve better.

Comments

Um hell no. I would have been pissed that he covered my mouth. I think you need to find a way to pay him back to get him to see how crappy that was. Like maybe when you go down on him and he's about to cum..just stop.

This is why you wait and make sure you've found the right man. A good man would have been concerned for you, whereas the only thing on this douchebag's mind was getting what he wanted. You asked for it by having low standards.

RedPillSucks 31

I agree, but we're both going to get thumbed down to hell.

OP is an idiot. Covering someone's mouth who is hyperventilating is a method of helping that person if no bags are present.

When guys get close to coming they get weird about things disrupting their focus

My boyfriend covers my mouth if I'm being too loud and our roommates are home. Maybe he just wanted to keep you quiet for that reason?

Well, if you were hyperventilating, you could've washed off too much CO2 & got muscle spasms. So by covering your mouth, your bf might actually have prevented you from having spasms(its called hypocalcemic tetany, look it up) True medical fact!

Isn't that one of the worst things you can do when someone is hyperventilating?