By Darcy - 26/10/2011 06:58 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were about to have sex. He passionately laid me down onto the bed, both of us fully naked. Pressing down on my shoulder, he ended up dislocating it. The pain made me pee myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 540
You deserved it 4 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you the same girl that had her thong visciously ripped off by her boyfriend?

GETxAxLIFE 0

Damn.. Like they say go hard or go home, right?

Comments

mojobanks 8

I'd stay on top of this situation in the future!

If both of you were fully naked, how could you have pissed in your pants? That's the real question.

Babushka_Homyak 10

Nowhere in this FML does it say anything about her pants. Read carefully next time.

I bet your first name is Marcy...and your neighbour is called Al.

I knew who your listed characters were but I still didn't understand what your comment meant until I scrolled up and saw the OP's name. (:

AndieAvacado 0
lleej 1

Did you happen to have the song "Wet the Bed" playing when this happened?

Who needs the song when the live act is playing?

#36 where didnt you learn to read? It clearly says "The pain made me pee myself" you #36 are clearly a retard

superficialheart 11

It said 'pee my pants' first! When I refreshed it then it said 'pee myself'. Not my fault.

40 -Moderators CAN edit fmls after theyr're posted idiot! It's happened before.

2wenty0ne21 0

Always go to the bathroom BEFORE sex

Egnar 19

Because dislocating your shoulder is a very serious and common problem during sex. The more you know! And Knowledge is power! O O O and And now you know, and knowing is half the battle. Lets be serious, it's mortifying - She probably didn't even have to go to the bathroom that bad, but the pain loosened up her muscles, not an expected consequence of sex.

Even without dislocating your shoulder, it's still a good idea to empty your bladder before sex. There might be some weight on your bladder after all :p

When I read it the first time, I read pee my pants! Now when I read it again, it says pee myself! Wtf! How did I manage that!?!

Schizophrenia. Or editing by the FML team. The choice is up to you.

FleshForFantasy 3

How did you pee your pants if you were fully naked? Either way FYL. That's definitely a mood killer.

superficialheart 11

Guys, clearly it was modified by the FML team, calm down.