By LOTRfail - 27/07/2012 02:13 - United States - Malden

Spicy
Today, my husband and I were watching Lord of the Rings. My husband told me he sees the eye of Sauron every time he goes down on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 311
You deserved it 4 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that1guy1 13

And you should have said you see a tiny hobbit whenever you go down on him.

If he means that your ****** possesses him and makes him do its bidding, then he's absolutely correct.

Comments

Tell him that his dick reminds you of Gimli's nose.

one does not simply walk into mordor!

Not creepy. If he goes down on her and it's red and on fire, that's a concern and time to make a gyno visit.

Is it a glaring eye or a fully open one?

Hey your ****** sexy ha! Message me if yah want ;)

Did he start saying this before or after you both watched the movie?

And, more importantly, did he make you wail like a ring-wraith?

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I'm a huge LOTR fan, and the comments for this FML were amazing. I laughed my ass off.

mtrrace 4

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That's why they are truly epic in the most literal sense of the word. Try reading for a change.

mtrrace 4
rocketpopper1030 11

Those movies are ******* amazing**

mtrrace 4

They're good movies, but they're also really long. I probably should have said that originally

Zoh_Aubrey 8

Shut your ***** mouth, lotr is everything!!

Try reading the books, over a thousand pages of awesome:)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

The movie is the same amount of time that a Harry Potter movie uses, and just to let people know, I'm not hating Harry Potter or LOTR.

They're amazing, the graphics, the story, everything, but they are quite long. I saw all three in a row on television and it was over 7 hours.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I've got the extended editions because I'm a complete geek and I'm fairly sure they're over 12 hours long ;D

madskittlesftw 5

The full extended trilogy is around 13 hours of epic battle scenes and suspense. (I watched them all when I was trapped in my room for a day because the floor outside my room was being painted) If you can't appreciate JRR Tolkien's genius, go back to spongebob. (Although... Spongebob does get pretty gory sometimes... I mean come ON. Do you know how hard it would be to dice yourself up with a jump-rope?!)

that1guy1 13

And you should have said you see a tiny hobbit whenever you go down on him.

Dr0reos 8

Or Gandalf the whites staff(a confidence booster is good every now and then)

If he means that your ****** possesses him and makes him do its bidding, then he's absolutely correct.

TriflingAllDay 6

But this eye is obviously evil.

At least he didn't compare her snatch to Shelob's Lair...

If you don't pay your exorcist, you will be repossessed.

ericathealien 7

Might wanna get that diagnosed. Sounds pretty serious.

borkchop1992 15

Both of those can be very scary to look at.