By kufan1324 - 05/06/2012 03:47 - United States

Today, my boss became obsessed with a movie about a pimp. He now refers to all my female coworkers as his "bitches" and refuses to treat us like human beings. Whenever we make a mistake, he rolls his eyes and laughs, "So typical of a prostie." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 175
You deserved it 3 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheElderTROLLZ 15

Comments

TheElderTROLLZ 15

You edited your comment from "He's no pimp without the chin tap" I see.

I was debating between the two, actually. I decided on slap at the end.

TheElderTROLLZ 15

Well now my comment looks like it copied your's *sad face*

"Sorry bitch, pimps don't fall in love." *smack*

ChickInGreenVans 12

More like a pimp without a limp!!

unknown_user5566 26

And a fedora hat with a feather. The feather is important.

Wearing a purple suit and fedora and walking with a cane and a limp are huge signs that you're a pimp where I'm from. Oh, and spiffy white dress shoes. If trying to conjure up a mental image, imagine all this on a man at least 71 years old. :)

the_anti_hipster 7

70--with gold teeth and a clock around his neck. Oh wait, that's Flava Flav. My bad.

smileeee_fml 0

Your boss is a ******* cool bloke.

Your boss sounds like Michael Scott.

91, just watched Celebrity Wife Swap with Flava Flav and he is still rocking that damn clock!

the_anti_hipster 7

131, Flava Flav will be six feet under and still sporting the clock. And probably two women in there with him, that bastard ;)

He just needs to remember backhand is discipline, forehand is abuse.

He'll be a pimp without a job if he continues acting that way.

theHIGHroad2 5

Similar thing happened to me at my last job; I said Similiar because our boss did that to all the MALE employees..my boss was a guy as well..

Talk to him about it then. Seems like no one confronts people anymore.

Sexual harassment in the workplace does not make you a 'cool bloke'. It makes you a raging asshole. Man up and treat women with respect.

baddawg365 0

There is a darkness inside of me. It wants to get out, it wants to walk around. It wants some walkin around money. And it wants to buy some shoes. And it wants to walk up to the people and say hey Gator don't play no shit, you feel me? Gator never been about that, Gator never been about playin no shit.

The guy just oozes authority and integrity.

gabe222 25

28 - Gator's bitches better be using jimmys!

I take it sarcasm is frowned upon in these parts

TheEpicMilkMan 13

point out that its sarcasm, some people can't tell between sarcasm or the fact we have morons spewing comments constantly when they're being serious lol

Gator need his gat you punk ass bitch!

117 - you're right, it makes all the difference. right before she posted post 93, her first comment was -11 and now it's +6. i knew it was sarcasm but i guess a lot of people thought she was being serious...

Oh look, you can count. -slow clap-

Sorry 117, I guess I expected a little too much out of the world.

Really though. That is not ok op! Report him, get him fired, sue him, idk do something.

TheEpicMilkMan 13

lol we all do sometimes, but then we look back into reality and realize there are morons who keep repopulating and causing more and more of the moron apocalypse to arise.....oh no :(

TheElderTROLLZ 15
baddawg365 0

Thumb me down this comment was a test because every FML I've attempted to comment on it says "Comment Closed".

baddawg365 0

Or not I don't know my FML App is on the fritz

Y'know it's hard out here for a pimp... ?

Shouldn't there be some workplace safety rules here? If he was reported he'd get in a bit of trouble. Too bad he's your boss :(

Who cares if he's her boss? That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

He probably forgot the pimpslap powder

For some reason I thought of the scene from 40-year-old Virgin...

baddawg365 0

I thought of Allen/Gator from The Other Guys

I thought of the episode of the office where michael acts out the movies he watches on netflix and pretends to be meryl streep in the devil wears prada

kandi_kid69 15
andrew87804 4

GATOR NEEDS HIS GAT PUNKASS BITCH!

nobodylikesyou 3

You should sue for all he has! (sarcasm)

Thumbs down because you were being sarcastic.

Na **** that sue him for real for being a douche.

...Or...maybe you could just report him to upper management and not involve the courts because you get called names you don't like. If anyone I knew seriously tried to get cash from someone because their feelings were hurt over some ridiculous nonsense like this I'd be ashamed to know them. If they did the right thing and didn't act like a child about it, that would be respectable.

Redneck17 8
wlddog 14

Any way you look at this, it simply isn't gonna end well.

that should make your job more entertaining

In this case, she IS the entertainment.

Quite the contrary 38. She doesn't have to stand on the table and start stripping or anything. As for the boss, he's like a Michael Scott character which is always amusing

"Gator's bitches better be using jimmies".

baddawg365 0

DAMN YOU!!!! I just realized that you commented quoting Gator... Now I feel like a copy cat.. NOOOOOO

It's all good man no worries ( you copy cat) everyone does it.

BIGBOY4rmAHM 19

Gator needs his gat, bitch!

Hmm perhaps you should get a different job. If having a boss such as this isn't enough to make you leave, then you deserve/like being called a "prostie."