By Anonymous - 24/11/2010 19:34 - United States

Today, my boss sent me to a meeting with a client I've never met to do some damage control and renegotiate his contract. For two hours, he alternated between threatening to sue us, and making vulgar comments about raping me in his office. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 154
You deserved it 3 175

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, that's a new one. I'm not sure exactly how sexual harassment laws work in the US, but I'm sure you could've got something to at least make him behave... Unless he was just joking and completely misjudged the professional level he should have been using.

Comments

syddyb 0

hopefully the meeting was in an open place with thin walls. just in case he actually did rape you.

C6Racer 0

Just be glad he didn't go through with any of his threats.

pwincessa23 1

he probably said GRAPE! "I'm going to tie u to the radiator & GRAPE u in the mouth" idt he said rape. he is gonna GRAPE U!(as in the fruit). cool video though. hilarious.

Master_Of_Sand2 0

♫ Guess who's back? Back again? Gaara's back! Tell a friend! ♫ Anyway, OP, I just gotta say that you totally deserved this. The customer is always right. :)

ninjanate 0

62 ur a douche. the customer is right even I'd they threaten you with psychological pain memories? I don't think so.

I think the customer is always right. Always

#73, that's because you are a dumbass, and you most likely have never worked in customer service.

YDI for your boss sending me to a meeting with a client you've never met to do some damage control and renegotiate his contract. For two hours, he alternated between threatening to sue you, and making vulgar comments about raping you in his office.

Whoa 73, what the **** were you thinking when you made that joke? The comment section is mop place for joking around.

PanteraRules 0

Maybe he was rapper not a raper

Yeah, I wonder what that guy's problem is. She should have reported him.

people don't take rape seriously. I hate people who think it's nothing.

sexylove504 0

Thank u finally someone with some common sense

FreshSalad 1
H3ALTHFR3AK 0

yea! "I'll pass on the brutal rape, but how about dinner?"

mathew17986g 2

woooow uuuuuh thats kinda 2 extremes dont yah think

"I'm going to rape your ass, and then I'm going to sue your company." I wouldn't say those are two extremes; people sue for stupid shit all the time. This is just another thing a dumb **** would say.

lol @#7 but seriously, id cry because of that :c

Well, that's a new one. I'm not sure exactly how sexual harassment laws work in the US, but I'm sure you could've got something to at least make him behave... Unless he was just joking and completely misjudged the professional level he should have been using.

Yeah if a client or subcontractor makes comments like that, it is sexual harassment. If it was the first time anyone from your office went there or the first time the guy made comments like that, you probably can't do much of anything except tell your boss that you don't want to see this client again. But if it's happened before, you can sue your company as they should be providing a "safe" working environment where you aren't repeatedly threatened to be raped. wtf. who does that in a business setting?? There are clients at my job that women won't talk to because they are assholes, but nothing quite like that.

Yeah smart people would send dumb people like that client to jail.

Chyeah, I wonder how he'd handle rape when it's his ass bent over. **** tard.