By Anonymous - 27/12/2011 15:53 - United States

Today, my 10-year-old brother got the bright idea to urinate in my oven to cool it off. My whole house smells like burnt piss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 491
You deserved it 3 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he ever complains he's hot, pee on him. He'll get it.

Comments

hey!mine too!except mine is an air freshener....

SPAAAACE BAAAARS. They're important. Otherwise, you look like you're a five-year-old with ADHD during a Ritalin shortage trying to get every word out as fast as possible. Also, I have no idea where you were going with air fresheners and "mine too!!" This has been your Grammar Nazi lesson of the day. Your regularly scheduled comments may now continue.

25- I hate anyone below the age of 16 or below the intelligence level of a small child..

Piss stench and wrecked oven aside, the real fml here is the fact that she's related to this moron.

pfx2_fml 15

I didn't know there was such a smell

erockinthesuburb 17

No amount of cleaner will ever get that stench out of your oven. Might as well throw it out.

I did not even know you could burn piss... FYL OP. I'm really sorry. My boyfriend once tried to make chicken in a slow cooker but thought it was to slow, so he put it on the stove so it would cook faster. Ny slow cooker is totally cracked and broken.

I once did something like that, but I was pretending to be a WWII soldier, peeing on the machine gun belt to cool it off and continue shooting.

1JDub 6

Thats a real pisser. FYL..and let the thumbs down begin..

iDaniel525 8

Urine for a pissy day! I wonder what your parents are going to say?

The fact that a 10 year old tried to help out his sister and cool the oven for her is cute, also a bit disturbing but thats what the "disgusting" is for!