By Anonymous - 27/12/2011 15:53 - United States

Today, my 10-year-old brother got the bright idea to urinate in my oven to cool it off. My whole house smells like burnt piss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 491
You deserved it 3 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he ever complains he's hot, pee on him. He'll get it.

Comments

omfg_creepers 8
CalCommando 6

Don't worry, it builds character.

seems a strange thing to come up with very weird

39- By opening up the oven and pissing in it. It's not that hard.

1221jamw 11

59- Not only are those jokes as old and unfunny as the arrow to the knee jokes, but the slight alteration you added, made you sound like a total douche.

Yeah the arrow to the knee thing is kinda getting old. Let's all leave that alone for a couple of days or a month or two and it'll be funny again when someone brings it back up.

1221jamw 11

And you expect the whole Internet to read that post? Fair enough.

enonymous 8

OP YDI for having a kid with R Kelly

Ok so the world still favors that joke… ok, but I promise it will die out even if it takes the apocalypse to kill it.

I thought arrow to the knee jokes died with the apocalypse, then I took an arrow in the knee.

I wasn't the smartest 10 year old but peeing in an oven qualifies you as "Fucken Idiot."

#79 It was her brother not son. Read the FML again.

xoxokelsey11 5

What a nice armona to add to your house.

googlefrewdnoob 0

Don't you mean " what a nice ammonia" hey, hey?

1221jamw 11

Lol I've never seen aroma spent quite like that. Made me laugh to be honest. :)

Gee I've never seen spelt spelt like that. ;D

i guess OP's brother was pissed off and needed to cool down

desireev 17
monkeysareyummy 0

noshatsherlockk? Who says shat?

1221jamw 11

Story, you might want to go back to fifth grade and relearn your vocab words. :)

And 60 goes to jail for making a fraudulent emergency call.

No, everyone on Fml has more than likely seen piss puns too many times to count.

googlefrewdnoob 0
Insomniasenemy 6

I giggled that was almost funny but not that funny (this is me being nice when it's line 1 AM)

If he ever complains he's hot, pee on him. He'll get it.

Or if he's cold drop a load on him...too far?

Wow you people are very bitter. Just joking around. No more posts on here. INTERNET BULLIES be proud...

87- so long, pal! *round of applause as he exits the room*

lovelydarlings 6

Don't let your brother near ovens anymore...

DontModMeDammit 10

Why would you need to cool off the oven?

dixiefoxx 22

I'd kill him with the smell. I'd just do it, no questions how.

scarface90 8

Good thing he didn't take a sh*t in the oven

Cooling it off with 98.6 degree urine? Your brother isn't the brightest, is he?

how would you know that statistic ma'am?

That's the average core temperature for humans.

StopDropNRoll 11

Well he is 10! ^^ And I'm pretty sure that ovens get way hotter ~350-450 so I mean if you think it about he didn't do so bad. And maybe he just really had to take a piss and used the hot oven as an excuse :D

61- who uses a hot oven as an excuse? I would much rather walk a few feet to the bathroom. Or if all else fails, use the sink or something.. But seriously..