By woodchuck0022 - 21/05/2011 21:16 - Canada

Today, my pants felt a little looser than usual. Thinking I'd lost weight, I proudly went about my day. It wasn't until much later that I realised I hadn't lost any weight at all; my fly was down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 433
You deserved it 30 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hopefully you weren't commando as well.

DudeImBetter 0

35 don't you hate it when you think you've gained weight but actually your fly was up the whole day.

Comments

Hey c'mon now. Losing weight is hard for some people.

yeah... that's the excuse all fat people use... that sucks O-O

Well I'm not fat myself but my dad has tried losing weight and and as he's gotten older it's been more and more difficult to get to where he wants to be. Just because it's used as an excuse doesn't mean it's not true.

Who ever said she/he was fat in the first place? They could be average size, or maybe even skinny. Anyone can think they've lost weight.

well it's alway hard for somebody to loose weight and it's easy to gain weight

notsocrazee 0

the latter is also true. i'm under 100 lb and people like me just can't gain weight.

DudeImBetter 0

35 don't you hate it when you think you've gained weight but actually your fly was up the whole day.

a_nutritionist 10

@18 you know what else is hard? life. using the excuse that losing weight is 'hard' as a reason not to do it (obviously only in cases of ill health such as obesity, not just your average weight) is stupid. plenty of things in life are hard, i cant wait for the day when people become doctors despite not studying because its 'hard'. what, you didnt pass any topics? naw thats ok, i know university is difficult, heres your doctorate, now off ya go lil fella. i cant wait for the "but some people have health conditions" comments too, because such a minor percentage of the population who - in 99% of cases - can actually lose weight to a healthy level are a real factor to consider in reality before making any statements about general weight loss. @29 yeah thats just flat out wrong.

okay, I agree with the person who said " who said they r even fat?" I mean, people, don't n judgmental

varkey 7

@29: not when you can't afford enough to eat OP: YDI, why would you not at least check that? Also, you don't lose weight overnight

Nope, if OP is a fatty, then that's his or her fault for not getting in shape or being in shape. I like going to the gym and exercising. if a person is fat, it's their own fault for letting themselves get like that! Simple as that!

Bossman11 6

people say "don't hurt they're feelings" when you trie to tell people they're fat but they need to be told so they can do something about it

cheerloveyou 0

i hope the person who posted this isnt calling themself fat. thats a bad thing for their self-esteem.!

a_nutritionist 10

...i guess all those ghetto kids are gonna balloon out...one of these days...?

atomicbaboon 0

yes, but only up to their knees. their pants don't pass that area.

sassypants93 17

Now you can not so proudly zip it up...

Sounds like something I would do, not gonna lie...

BrittanyPernell6 0

just lose the pants u can say hey those weren't the style that fit my personality

traze 7

Damm you fat...this should motivate you to join a gym.

nowhere does it say op is fat. anyone can lose weight not just the overweight

OCDC 9

Actually I believe it stands for Xylophones Yell Zumba. Or something like that.

sxe_beast 11

Haha you're dumb and a fatass! Go get bariatric surgery, exercise, diet, etc. No sympathy here; YDI!

thebestof1984 0

Where the **** does it say the op was fat?????

sxe_beast 11

"Thinking I'd lost weight, I proudly went about my day." ^Is indicative of them being overweight.

thebestof1984 0

I could be 5'6 and 120lbs and proudly walk if I thought I lost 5 pounds.... still doesn't prove the ops fat!!

sxe_beast 11

I interpret it as them being disappointed because they hadn't lost weight/that they're overweight. *shrug*

It's nice to lose weight for me and I'm 5'9" and 135lbs. don't be so hateful.. that's mean

CateXOX 0

OP could be average or underweight but insecure about their weight. Or they could just be happy about dropping a few pounds, even when they're content with their weight. Even if OP is overweight, which you can't assume, surgery is not the right answer, and losing weight can be particularly hard for some people.

if someone was underweight, why would they be proud of loosing weight? all I can come up with is some psycological disorder where op will never think they're skinny enough. if that's the case, there are much deeper issues than a fly being left down... op is most likely at least slightly heavy and the majority of people are going to assume the worse. it's the Internet. get over it.

gabidessie2012 0

ok asshole. 1 I weigh 115 and would be ecstatic if I lost 5 pounds. 2 even if they are over weight you don't have to be an ass!!

I'm 5'6 and 100 pounds, is this normal

59: For your sake, I hope you're on the low end of 5 feet. If not, you might be in dangerous territory with that mindset. Despite what the media preaches, skinnier isn't always better. =

oarisimo 4

you're a piece of shit, #9

sxe_beast 11

@87 - At least I'm not fat.

sxe_beast 11

Once again, at least I'm not fat and ugly!

eatmyshortssss1 8

Yeah 59, don't kid yourself

last year i was 112 pounds and 5'9 (now 123lb at 5'10). yea pretty wacky ik

Hopefully you weren't commando as well.