By Anonymous - 28/10/2009 21:22 - United States

Today, it was my wedding day. I gave a speech about the first time my wife and I met. I said I knew she was the perfect woman for me and it was love at first sight. I looked to my right as she stormed off and then realized I had told a story about my ex-girlfriend who was sitting in the crowd. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 238
You deserved it 93 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shan789mudge 0

I would be so pissed, that is just wrong.

Comments

noshitsherlock 0

How could you even make that mistake? Quickest annulment EVER. YDI.

quarty165 0

I know I had stupid moments where I called my bf my ex's name when we first started dating, but this is totally different. Mine was a freudian slip; I didn't actually picture my ex. This? First of all, you should have been prepared. Secondly, you have been dating your wife a while before marrying her (if not, YDI for not being prepared to get married). And finally, you told an entire story. Shouldn't you have been picturing it in your head?

Expertfail 0

I think it would have been quite funny for someone standing at a distance.. respect, OP!

DirtyDiana_fml 0

Why was your ex-girlfriend at your wedding? -_-

perdix 29

I had a couple of ex-girlfriends at mine. They were relieved that it wasn't them! ;)

@girlygirl666 (you blocked me... lol... I could not respond to you).

You know what's so funny? That your current wife remembers when you met your ex and you don't even remember when you met her, your wife. I'm just gonna assume that because she stormed off and already knew the story. I applaud that you read the entire story without once realizing it was your ex. Nice job. Hope this didn't ruin the honeymoon.

I doubt the honeymoon is ruined... I just suspect it is not with the original intended couple. I imagine the ex loved this quite a lot, more so if she is still hung up on him, which other than that they remain good friends would be her primary purpose to be at the wedding. some (note some!) girls love to be catty as shit about stuff like this

SilverWolfie 0

That is so aweful!!! There are so many things wrong with that statement...first being why was your ex at the wedding secondly why would tell the story of your ex at your wedding and humiliate your poor wife like that, which shows you probably still have fillings for you ex and should have thought about the wedding a little harder instead of telling her like that. YDL for being an insensitive jerk!