By Anonymous - 28/10/2009 21:22 - United States

Today, it was my wedding day. I gave a speech about the first time my wife and I met. I said I knew she was the perfect woman for me and it was love at first sight. I looked to my right as she stormed off and then realized I had told a story about my ex-girlfriend who was sitting in the crowd. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 238
You deserved it 93 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shan789mudge 0

I would be so pissed, that is just wrong.

Comments

socrkeeper001 0

this reminds me of that episode of friends where ross is getting married to emily but he accidentally says "i take thee rachel" during the vows. this probably means you are still in love with your ex-girlfriend and either havent realized it or are trying to deny it. its a good thing this happened so you didnt marry the wrong person. she may be nice and everything but i doubt youre in love with her. if you were you would have said the right thing.

On the bright side, you probably won your ex-girlfriend back. Just pretend you ran off to look for your fiancé when in fact you ran off to a motel with your ex. In fact, I bet that was the plan all along.

allycat22 0

Thats like Ross saying Rachels name on his wedding day to emily...except a MILLION times worse. better luck with your brain in the future

I memmer firs tahm we met. she hepped me finish off a secon jack

er meby dat was her sisser, ah well, ya knows wha i means

Wow. You are all retarded. The OP fails. I win, you lose. GTFO. Jesus. I know, let's all cry and bitch about something that seems so absurd that it probably didn't happen. Would he really be that stupid to post it on FML if it's something that personal? Get real, folks.

TenebrificTurtle 0
HxCereal 0

How was that honeymoon schmuck? Yeah, epic fail on YOUR part. Way to ruin the most important day of a girl's life. She's NEVER going to forgive you. Ever. No matter what she says. Now crawl back to the ex the story was about.

schmuck, uh oh, are circumcisions now traditional during the honey moon?

Greatest speech ever... wish I was there :)

Flutist 3

I want to thank everyone for coming to my wedding. When I met Snooky, it was on a snowy night in the alps, we were nude skiing. A bear appeared out of nowhere and I saved her by skull ******* the animal into submission. Her ring is made from the teeth and bones of the bear. I proposed. We had sex right on the bear. I just am so thankful that I share such interesting stories with Cathy... *Bride stands up, throws punch* You bastard. We met at the grocery store.