By Anonymous - 28/10/2009 21:22 - United States

Today, it was my wedding day. I gave a speech about the first time my wife and I met. I said I knew she was the perfect woman for me and it was love at first sight. I looked to my right as she stormed off and then realized I had told a story about my ex-girlfriend who was sitting in the crowd. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 238
You deserved it 93 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shan789mudge 0

I would be so pissed, that is just wrong.

Comments

did you not prepare ur speech!!! even if u didnt, how can u forget how u met the person u want to spend the rest of ur life with!!!??? ur an idiot and YDI

His ex is like,"ya,my pride is still up on my ex" Ex:1 Guy:0

dude, u don't tell your current wife about when first meeting your x wife, idiot

It is easy to see how this happened, after all it is extremely difficult for me to keep track of all of the perfect, love at first sight kind of girls I have fallen hopelessly for. There are just so many that are and ever will be the love of my life. oh, wait... isn't that supposed to only happen once? my bad.

startafire 0

Why the hell was your ex there? You deserve it for being a moron.

annabellaa 0
TenebrificTurtle 0

Smooth move ex lax, i would be pissed at you too. You should have remembered something like that if you were marrying another woman. Are you still in love with your ex? I would get an annulment unless you could prove it was a brain fart.

I would assume there is not much need for an annulment if she stalked off in the middle of the ceremony... of course I suppose it could have been the reception. clearification needed.

TenebrificTurtle 0

yeah, I didn't know if this was at the reception or the wedding. He didn't say vows, so I figured speech meant after the ceremony, when the party and food were on. But hey, why invite your ex girlfriend, that is just cruel. This sets up like one of those horrible wedding movies where the main guy realizes at the last moment his ex/bestie is the one for him and he gives some glorious speech that right in the middle he turns and goes "Janet! I Love YOu!" And the wife/bride/stalker runs off into the arms of the best man who has loved her just as long. I bet this one had heads not credits rolling at the end.

Friends don't let friends speak drunk at their own wedding.

Flutist 3

OMG was the woman in the Hello Kitty Panties your former wife's maid of honor. That would be the best wedding ever.