By Anonymous - 14/04/2012 04:57 - United States - Paducah

Today, it was my 16th birthday. My surprise was a new car, that is now in the side of the garage because my mom lost control while driving it around front. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 022
You deserved it 4 324

Same thing different taste

Comments

tomtato 10

Well, if you do ever crash it after getting wasted, you could just use the excuse that kids learn from their parents...

Dallasluver19 14

Hey! At least u gotta damn car! And don't worry, ur mom will pay for it. Happy birthday ! :)

For my sixteenth birthday, I got no party and a book. I'd take a wrecked car over that. Oh not to mention only four people said happy birthday, two of them being family

mscat 0

U got car & complainin! SPOILED! Is ur mom ok after ACCIDENT?

The car (which is her present) and the garage are damaged, which means they have to pay to get the garage and car fixed. So yes, she is complaining, that's the point of this god damn site. I can honestly bet that if you were in OP's situation, you would be complaining but (like Zomg_Okay said above me) since it was another person's kid, you and the other morons are crying foul and calling her "spoiled" and "ungrateful".

I love how people are saying teenagers are bad drivers, when the mother put the car in the side of the garage. Which I ,as a teenager, have never done.

Hell, my parents left a hotweels car lying in our driveway when I turned 16, consider yourself lucky that you even got a car.

kiraleann 16

Pshh, if my parents bought me a car for my 16th birthday and crashed it, I wouldn't complain. Oh, wait, yes I probably would, because I don't have my head up my ass like most of you.