By Anonymous - 14/04/2012 04:57 - United States - Paducah

Today, it was my 16th birthday. My surprise was a new car, that is now in the side of the garage because my mom lost control while driving it around front. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 022
You deserved it 4 324

Same thing different taste

Comments

Can anyone tell me how to make my profile non-private? When I hit edit and then slide that option, it doesn't seem to save it, and my profile is still private.

The amount of jealous people on this page is astounding. That really sucks about your car, I'd be so upset :( Hopefully it's repairable.

MaoKittyMaoMao 6

At least you got a car, even if it might need repairs. -___- Jesus.

16 year olds don't need cars.. Barely old enough to drive.

How the **** does someone lose control driving around their house at probably less than 15mph? If OP's driving skills are anything like Mom's, I'm glad the car was wrecked.

yoseph4k 0

Now you know not to let women drive

When I was 16 I didn't have a car. Now I'm 18 and I still don't have one....I'll take it if you don't want it.

goodgurlgonebad 0

well look on the bright side you can say you have to birthdays an sucker them into guilt.

Honestly your life cant be that bad if you get gifts like that. No matter if your mum drives them into something or not

MissHayleyJames 7

Just because they might have money doesn't mean their life can't suck. I grew up with money but had severe depression and was bullied to high hell all through school, living with a single father. Money didn't make all that go away. Your life can still suck even if you have money.