By Anonymous - 14/04/2012 04:57 - United States - Paducah

Today, it was my 16th birthday. My surprise was a new car, that is now in the side of the garage because my mom lost control while driving it around front. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 022
You deserved it 4 324

Same thing different taste

Comments

insurance? your lucky you got a car! i got 50 bucks for my 16th and had to pay for my own driving test.

chels1994 11

At least you (almost?) got a new car

LeCielNousAide 7

Sorry, 16-year-olds should not be getting a brand new car. The insurance is high on it for a new driver, and you are most likely going to get it dinged up. Even if your parents have the money for a new car, they should buy you a used one until you're more experienced so you do not wreck a brand new car. Stupidity at its finest.

princesskb 1

Why does it matter to you? It not your money..

I would hate to be the one to brake it to OP! Shifting gears a little, happy birthday anyway

Why dont you cry about getting a new car for your birthday...insurance will fix it, you're just going to have to wait a little bit longer...greedy ass...f your parents life for having an ungrateful child and not knowing how to drive

You're an idiot. First of all, her present was damaged by her mum, along with the house. That's grounds for saying FML. Second, they will have to pay extra due to the damaged car and garage and maybe they don't have insurance on the damn car yet. Third, the FML doesn't imply that OP is greedy or ungrateful. In conclusion, you're a ******* moron.

dusl 13

Ok, sure, op probably shouldn't be getting a car at 16. Why is everyone suggesting that op shouldn't complain about the fact that his/her mother fails so badly at driving?

godhelpusall111 12

At least you got a car. You know what I got? A Walmart gift card.

xStaciexLynnx 15

18- I had a car given to me when I was 16 (it was a hand me down but it was still given to me) and I had a job and worked for everything else I wanted. Parents helping you out doesn't make you a lazy person. 19- Age is not the same as maturity. Some 30 year olds aren't mature. Unfortunately we can't give a maturity test before giving away a license.